Siegfried Wall Combo stops working?

CervNagasako97

[08] Mercenary
Combo all of a sudden stops working. I've done these combos for the past two days and I have been able to do them successfuly, but after i did the A+B one in Broken Destiny and IV (It worked like 13 minutes ago! but now its stopped working) not that long ago, it worked fine, now in both IV and Broken Destiny, none of these are working!

The combo is:
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A ~ A+B or 3B/33B or 88B or 22B

SB B launches the opp.
agA (fastest input) sends the mid-air opp. Also, doing SBH B some distance away from the wall allows agA to send opp. to wall from a distance. If SBH B hits with the opp.'s back to the wall, the 22B after agA will be a downed hit rather than lifting the opp.
22B lifts opp, and I do believe it may have sent him to the wall)
SSH A hits the opp. sweeping them OFF THEIR FEET, which is what I got from it the past 18 times I've done this combo. But now it seems to do either a downed or mid-air hit.
The downed hit prevents the follow-up A+B or 3B/33B or 88B or 22B, making them an ineffectual slow wakeups, since when SSH A hits a downed opp, they naturally ukemi right back up practically the moment they're hit.
But if SSH A ends up as a mid-air hit, the follow-up still fail to work properly. NONE OF THIS COMBO SHOULD BE A WAKEUP.
For the SSH it should be basically the same hit reaction as doing it with a counter hit against a standing opp.
All the time I've done this combo, I've had the counter setting set to "None", not to mention with wakeup moves the training mode resets the total DMG. Whenever I did this combo successfully, the DMG wasn't reset.

DMG (SCIV):
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A : 97.
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A ~ A+B : 103 (only A+B's first two hits will land)
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A ~ 3B : 104
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A ~ 33B : 105
(opp. is close to wall) SBH B ~ agA (fastest input) ~ 22B (hold) ~ SSH A ~ 88B or 22B : 102

Last edited:
Back