So tomorrow you come in to $2,000,000...

Thats a 68 gt500. The grill and rear brake air ducts say so. But AWESOME choice of car. One of my favorites

I would have a garage full of hot rods that would make Jay Leno jealous!!

and a bad ass arcade that Jaxel was talkin bout!!

HRD

This has your name all over it

geo.gif

Thats a 68 gt500. The grill and rear brake air ducts say so. But AWESOME choice of car. One of my favorites

I would have a garage full of hot rods that would make Jay Leno jealous!!

and a bad ass arcade that Jaxel was talkin bout!!

HRD

Thanks, for the complements. But I gotta say, you sure about that?
1968-Shelby-GT500KR.jpg

Gt500_4b2.jpg

Yes. The 1st car you posted up is a VERY customized 67. Practically none of that stuff is factory. I would be suprised if its a real GT500. There are a shit ton of fakes out there.

As a guy whos name stands for Hot Rod Dave, and has been in the automotive business for 20+years, and am a hardcore mustang lover (Ive owned 8 mustangs myself) Im gonna stand my ground here.

Another intersting fact: Did you know that "Elenor" from the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" was actually a VERY customized 69 mustang grande?

Still, customized or not, the 64 1/2 to 68 mustangs are some of my all time favorite cars in the world!! I love your style my friend. TBH I appreciate a GT500 that is untouched as opposed to a customized one. Simply cause those cars are just so rare. Most will NEVER see a real one in thier lifetime!!

HRD

Yes. The 1st car you posted up is a VERY customized 67. Practically none of that stuff is factory. I would be suprised if its a real GT500. There are a shit ton of fakes out there.

As a guy whos name stands for Hot Rod Dave, and has been in the automitve business for 20+years, and am a hardcore mustang lover (Ive owned 8 mustangs myself) Im gonna stand my ground here.

Another intersting fact: Did you know that "Elenor" from the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" was actually a VERY customized 69 mustang grande?

Still, customized or not, the 64 1/2 to 68 mustangs are some of my all time favorite cars in the world!! I love your style my friend

HRD

Very true, it is highly customized (Eleanor style bumper being most obvious). It's a 1967 Shelby GT500CR by Classic Recreations, with a lot of new parts for sure. Whether or not it started from a 67 body I don't know. But especially considering all the "Eleanor" recreations, I can understand how it could be from a 68. I don't doubt your mustang knowledge, it's just I thought you might have had the 67, 68 backwards (which by your standards may seem appalling, but even the best of us make mistakes).

Very true, it is highly customized (Eleanor style bumper being most obvious). It's a 1967 Shelby GT500CR by Classic Recreations, with a lot of new parts for sure. Whether or not it started from a 67 body I don't know. But especially considering all the "Eleanor" recreations, I can understand how it could be from a 68. I don't doubt your mustang knowledge, it's just I thought you might have had the 67, 68 backwards (which by your standards may seem appalling, but even the best of us make mistakes).

LOL.....nah its all good. Hell I may be wrong. I usually am. I just went off instincts. Classic Recreations???? OMG. Ive had my dealings with them....*facepalm* Yeah there are a shit ton of restoration shops doing these cars these days.

Didn't Classic Recreations get shut down for VIN washing? I remember reading a story on Jalopnik about it.

Ill invest some of the money in the stock market and live the rest of my life chillen. XD Play games all day and workout.... seems like my normal life except im rich xD

2 million dollars isn't enough money to live the life of leisure. You'd still need a job. 2 million dollars, as silly as it sounds, is only enough to make life easier with a job. Even someone with a mediocre job can live large if they have 0 debt and low monthly costs, and when the majority of people's monthly costs are tied up in car payments, mortgages, rent, or student loans, eliminating those costs amount to a good bit of money. Also, the way trading stocks work are more aimed at long term gains(meaning your money is tied up) unless you want to really gamble with your money.

First thing I would do is use it to pay off my loans. I'd spend part of it helping my parents financially, and would save a couple thousand for my own little wants. The rest I'd give to charity.

Back
Top Bottom