Sophitia's A+B Auto-GI

Diiminished

[08] Mercenary
I am looking for as much information on this subject as possible, what does it counter? How do you set it up? Those types of things, thanks you, I'll be sure to update the first post..

It counters all mids and has different properties based on the attack that is being countered. I'll have to give more info later on but basically I use it when I'm expecting the opponent to use a mid and can counter it or when I put them in a situation that will more than likely make them use a mid that will be countered.

i dont know its specs but im guessing its got a decent sized window as i hammer this all day long online, all mids and verticals, i dont know. just use it alot, inetrupt strings with it to see what works.

The GI window lasts from frames 4-13.
It GIs all mids as stated above. Depending on the range it can either just GI(which doesn't do anything for you over a normal Repel) or go into a counter attack. Usually the counterattack will be triggered within a few character lengths.

When it counters a Horizontal she'll spin and hit opponent with an 8 damage High, hilt hit that stuns(non-shakable, 28 frames iirc)

When it counters a Vertical she uppercuts the opponent with her sheild starting an NC string that contains an A followed by a K. The whole thing does 54 and the K can be JUed, although opponent is still disadvantaged.

When it counters a Body attack she kicks them like her A+K, only it recovers a bit faster and does 25(instead of 20 I think) 236B is guaranteed afterwards and there are also some tech trap/ground hit options.

All the counters can be used to RO forward some distance.

This is a list of strings you can interrupt with A+B: http://www.8wayrun.com/showpost.php?p=21468&postcount=5

As was noted in the General discussion thread, the cooldown from A+B is greater than a normal GI, even when taking into account the later window.

Back