Soul Blade Frame Data

Heaton

A Soul in the Purgatory
AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Soul Blade runs at 30 FPS, not 60 FPS like Soulcalibur does - this is why this game has i6 for kicks. Just double what the frame value is to get its equivalent 60 FPS value.

This is a collection of movelist information for Soul Blade. This is a work in progress. Any help towards completion is appreciated.

Attachments

• Soul Blade Movelist Data Version 0.4.zip
    218.6 KB · Views: 484
  • Soul Blade Movelist Data Version 0.7.zip
    229.1 KB · Views: 519
So I'm leaving for college and won't be back for awhile. I've been working on this data for awhile, and thought that some of you might want to see what the inner workings of Soul Blade look like.

Download the very incomplete Soul Blade frame data here.

Mind you, this is extremely incomplete - I only have impact frames for Siegfried's moves, and lacking a second person, I can't find out what the frame values are on hit, block, etc; I encourage anyone interested to go ahead and test things themselves. I've included a list of things that need to be done in there, so by all means, knock yourselves out.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Soul Blade runs at 30 FPS, not 60 FPS like Soulcalibur does - this is why this game has i6 for kicks. Just double what the frame value is to get its equivalent 60 FPS value.
well i'll see if i can get some locals to test the rest with me, and i'll take a shot at completing things for you. it will likely be a slow and steady process, and it may not get done immediately, but we'll take it in stride.

An update:

I've made some progress in getting things a bit more organized and set to a standard - the format in this one will be consistent with the format of all of the other games, to the extent that the things that ARE similar will be set up the same as the way it's done on the wiki on this site - that is, things like Weapon Clash, Recovery, and Downed moves have a bit of a different format since there's no equivalent in today's games. I'll have the update posted to the OP by this morning.

Hopefully the finalized version will be up on the wiki some time soon.

IMPORTANT: mediafire seems to have deleted the .rar file of my first draft, and I also - foolishly - deleted it. I'd like to have it just for posterity's sake. If you have the file, please let me know.

An update:

I've made some progress in getting things a bit more organized and set to a standard - the format in this one will be consistent with the format of all of the other games, to the extent that the things that ARE similar will be set up the same as the way it's done on the wiki on this site - that is, things like Weapon Clash, Recovery, and Downed moves have a bit of a different format since there's no equivalent in today's games. I'll have the update posted to the OP by this morning.

Hopefully the finalized version will be up on the wiki some time soon.

IMPORTANT: mediafire seems to have deleted the .rar file of my first draft, and I also - foolishly - deleted it. I'd like to have it just for posterity's sake. If you have the file, please let me know.
i might have it on my computer somewhere in a mess of files. you might need to give me a few hours to search through everything though...

The weekend has been going slow, so Version 0.7 is up. Essentially everything but the actual frame data itself is completed, save Han-myeong's data.

Back