SoulCalibur, Louisiana [SCLA]

Menace

RELINQUISH!
Figured I'd make a new thread since the other hasn't had any activity as of late. Im hoping for a resurgence in Calibur for Louisiana. Please express your interest in offline play here. Alright fellow Louisianians, lets play some Calibur!

LOUISIANA PLAYER LOCATION/ONLINE ID

Menace: Kenner/PSN: theMenace985
F3aR: Luling/ XBL: I Waldo I
MotherPuncher: Slidell/PSN: MotherPuncher83
CamRac: Shreveport/PSN: Hullabaloobaboo
Cla: Bossier City/PSN: ClaTheNinja/XBL: Cla The Ninja

Yea, pretty sure you guys know me & my Cervantes . MY gamer tag for xbox is l Waldo l...... and those are lower case L's. I'm from

Luling , you know right outside the new. so like the country part.

Im on PSN so online isnt a possibility. Cool i know where luling is, not too far from Kenner. We should set up an offline session sometime.

Im on PSN so online isnt a possibility. Cool i know where luling is, not too far from Kenner. We should set up an offline session sometime.
what platform? im sure the gamestop in luling would host a soul calibur tourny . just gotta ask and get ppl to sign up

Well a tourney seems unlikely at the moment considering its just you and me playing calibur. But we can play some casuals in the mean time while we recruit some people.

I dont mind playing casuals at my place or we can do it at yours, its up to you.

I'm an Astaroth player from Shreveport. Feel free to add me and kick my ass on PSN - it's been awhile since I've put the disk in. :/

Shreveport pretty much bottomed-out. There are only about 5 real SoulCal players here, and we've all moved onto other games because of lack of interest within the community in addition to the lack of tournaments the support the game. I don't know if you guys heard (although I was told it was posted up in 8WR), but me and a few other guys just headed up Shreveport's first regional tournament, Southern Rebellion. We pulled over 130 players, ending with a total of over 150 once you count in the spectators. Anyhow, SC5 was going to be run if enough people showed for it, but only a few came out (and they all happened to play Tekken, etc. anyway). It was a shame that we couldn't run it, but it just wasn't worth our time and resources. Hopefully next year we can get it into the lineup.

I'll definitly get you in shape online :) Seeing as Shreveport is a 5 hour drive for me offline will be hard...

Southern Rebelion sounds great, we definitly need to get calibur there. We're gonna need more people playing tho. You know anyone from the Baton Rouge area who plays? I heard there were people playing there early on but i have no way to contact them.

Lol, sounds good, man. I'm actually on that Injustice and Blaz grind right now while I wait for AE2013 and Chronophantasma. That being said, just hit me up next time you see me online, and I'll come get some sets in. :)

And yeah, next year, I'll do my best to get SoulCal its rightful spot at our tourney. Hopefully interest in Tekken will be lower by then, and I can spice things up with a pot bonus or something, lol.

There are some players in the Baton Rouge area. Jonathan Hardy the Xiba/NM player comes to mind. I know he took BFTS 3 a year or so ago. Not sure if he's still playing, though. :/

I am a SC veteran in Bossier who loves all the SCs. Perhaps I will host a session at my place sometime. I live right next to Barksdale Blvd entrance to the Air Force Base. But spare time for me to do something like this is very limited. For the time being, a Monday would probably be my only shot.

Add me on PSN (ClaTheNinja) or XBL (Cla The Ninja). While I do have SC4 and access to SC5 for Xbox360, I don't have XBL Gold, and don't know when I will renew it since I would rarely play the Xbox online. I have SC5 for PS3 and that's what I normally play on anyway, so hit me up on there. Come see my famous sexy customs.

I rarely touch my consoles now though, so don't get offended if it takes me awhile to hop on and accept requests.

Oh and I would most likely add to the pot bonus for SC5 at Southern Rebellion 2 myself. But unfortunately, SC5 has kind of died off pretty hard everywhere and we'd probably have more of a chance of pulling off a SC2 tourney. Not that I won't try to push for SC5.

Back