Soulcalibur V Comic Video

OMG this is just hilarious...XDDD

for justice.JPG

P.S. Whats with Garfield on Pat's shoulders? LOL.

I’ve seen this same video for SCIV before, and I didn’t agree with it then. The different animations don’t imply the women aren’t feeling pain; actually, they seem to be in just as much pain as the guys. They just fall backwards instead of forwards. Does this change the options / properties in those matchups? Yes. The question is, does that matter?

In my very humble opinion, it doesn’t. So your character doesn’t behave exactly 100% the same way against every character. Guess what, that’s already true and has very little impact on the overall balance. There are a number of moves which only affect certain characters based on size or animation or other aspects.

So, I have to wonder - what is the big deal? If anything, I think it adds (in an extremely trivial way) a tiny bit more dynamic variety to the matchups.

I’ve seen this same video for SCIV before, and I didn’t agree with it then. The different animations don’t imply the women aren’t feeling pain; actually, they seem to be in just as much pain as the guys. They just fall backwards instead of forwards. Does this change the options / properties in those matchups? Yes. The question is, does that matter?

In my very humble opinion, it doesn’t. So your character doesn’t behave exactly 100% the same way against every character. Guess what, that’s already true and has very little impact on the overall balance. There are a number of moves which only affect certain characters based on size or animation or other aspects.

So, I have to wonder - what is the big deal? If anything, I think it adds (in an extremely trivial way) a tiny bit more dynamic variety to the matchups.
It's just fun to watch... nothing serious....

Back