Stories centered around Talim.

MichealHighwind

[09] Warrior
Has any of you know why Talim gets all the atteintion? Have you ever use her? Have you wrote a fan fic centered around her? You like her heart belong to Link or Yunsung? C'mon tell me what you think.

I don't know why Talim gets all the attention ( I would think it would've been either Taki or Ivy) but maybe she's just cute I guess. I've played as her many times in both Soul Calibur 2 & 3. I haven't written a fanfic centered around Talim but I might in the future. I think she and Yunsung make a good duo because she balances him out a little.

She gets alot of attention probably because she's quite different from the rest of the cast. Add in the fact that she has the ability to communicate with the wind and you have one very unique priestess. Her speed and range in SC2 was good and since it was her first game, many people came to like her battle style. She got nerfed afterwards but initial impressions stuck with most of the fans. I like her purity and her compassion.
Yes, I've written three fanfics about her.
No, I don't like her with Yun-Seong or Link. I ship Seong-Mina and Yun-Seong instead and Link technically isn't 'in' the Calibur World.

She gets alot of attention probably because she's quite different from the rest of the cast. Add in the fact that she has the ability to communicate with the wind and you have one very unique priestess. Her speed and range in SC2 was good and since it was her first game, many people came to like her battle style. She got nerfed afterwards but initial impressions stuck with most of the fans. I like her purity and her compassion.
Yes, I've written three fanfics about her.
No, I don't like her with Yun-Seong or Link. I ship Seong-Mina and Yun-Seong instead and Link technically isn't 'in' the Calibur World.

Link not in the Soul Calibur world? C'mon he is to me because he's the guest character on the Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2 and it just that a lot of certain fans think that he and Zelda are forbidden to be in love with each other and also think even though she's not a playable character Zelda is the true main character just because the RPG game for Nintendo game consoles bares her name and that is why i beleave that Link is really in that story line of SC2 no matter what Language version it is and like him belonging with Talim. So one day i'll write a fan fic centering around them and adding to the group is Spawn and Maxi. How's this?

Link not in the Soul Calibur world? C'mon he is to me because he's the guest character on the Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2 and it just that a lot of certain fans think that he and Zelda are forbidden to be in love with each other and also think even though she's not a playable character Zelda is the true main character just because the RPG game for Nintendo game consoles bares her name and that is why i beleave that Link is really in that story line of SC2 no matter what Language version it is and like him belonging with Talim. So one day i'll write a fan fic centering around them and adding to the group is Spawn and Maxi. How's this?
Feel free to do so. Who said I'm stopping you on shipping Link and Talim? Also, notice that I said technically he isn't in the Calibur World because he's not from that timeline (the 1500's and in a different world) in the first place. Anyway, go ahead and ship whoever you want to ship. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

Back