Suggestions For Character Quote Requests?!

hwang24

[10] Knight
Gals and Guys within the region, what quotes from your favorite characters would you like to like to be heard and/or said between a certain character to another certain character (or characters) -- will TRY to relay to Okubo... in cases of "You Win" situations, "You Lose" situations, Ring-Out set closers (Yo se, it's gets HOT), Reversal Edge Attack K.O. finishers, Grappling Battle-Match points, and,,,Lethal Hit K.O both Battle-Match point AND Set-Match point finishers. Also, I would like to suggest to @Draggonnfs, @Jaxel,@linkorz, AND @fukou_da_man and @Tirasoul, PLEASE to consider this.

From Maryland, we ALL AGREE to have TAUNTS on the CHARACTER - READY VS SCREEN.
*suggestion to execute-

So... you tap A+K to start any initiation, then, you could press either A, B, K, or G to say or express different feelings or quotes or taunts -- OR whether you are on LOCAL VERSUS OR ONLINE VERSUS (in order to sync-up connections -- in justification to no excuses and the VERY FIRST INSTANCE OF LAG SWITCHERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED AND SHOULD BE MANDATORY BY GLOBAL NETWORK STANDARDS, BY THE ESRB ITSELF (I don't care), even if it is coarsed by Aop, or... Harada-san, Ono-san, Daigo-san, WHOMEVER, even linkorz-san (HIMSELF) *I a'int kiddin'*, be disconnected!

- oh and press start after you initiate the taunt to opt out of taunting, in confirming and committing (IN NO RESPECTIVE ORDER), cancellation of the "TAUNT" execution and proceed to one's PLAYER VS. MATCH-startup.*

Okay... how about
*When Nightmare gets knocked out in the air (before RING OUT), but Ring Out is prevented anyway through Aerial Control, |"K.O"|he could say, "YOU ARE NOT THE ONE!"

He could even say to certain characters (like in his introductory trailer) "I QUENCH TO DEATH!" and others, "I WANT YOU DEAD!"

- does sound ok?

Back