Super High-Res Screens?

ShadowGlare

[08] Mercenary
how are people able to capture super high resolution screencaps in game on SCV?

id like to know so i can get a certain win pose in high res to photoshop and use into templates and art.

You can only take snapshots in Character Creation mode ~ if you have a PS3, you may do so by pressing the PS button on the controller, scrolling to the left till you see the Photos category, then scroll down 3-4 options and there should be a "Take Snapshot" option. Press "X" on the option, see the screen clear up, and then just press "X" again when you see the shot you want to snap. :3
The output is 1280x720 as a .png file. owo

It's a nifty feature, but I wish we could change the scenery/background stage like in SCIV. :<
The limitations are that you can only have vertical camera movement (you can only move up and down by pressing L2+R2 w/D-pad; no horizontal) ~ and the R-stick moves the camera around and changes the angle.
Also, you don't have access to every pose/animation that the characters have.

I'm not sure if Xbox can take snapshots, so you'd have to ask someone else, but I hope I helped a little. XP

Or if you have a capture card. Most capture cards that come with editing/recording programs let you take Snapshots as well. If you have a capture card that records in HD then bingo!

well damn..i dont have a ps3 or an HD captured card.

can anyone do me a favor and get a nice screencap of tiras "all bloody and broken" win quote in costume 1?

Back