Talim is amazing

Duragon

[09] Warrior
Never had so much fun with a character. Her stances are really cool are flow well together. And her Air Rage A (the low from the stance where she puts her hands over her head) cancel is awesome and looks so dope. It goes right back into Wind Rage too! And her Wind Rage B is super powerful.

I do miss her multi-throw being a bit easier to do. I can't do it from the front anymore. But other than that I think she's pretty good. When people utilize her Wind Rage stance more she's gonna really shine.

Last edited:
Never had so much fun with a character. Her stances are really cool are flow well together. And her Air Rage A (the low from the stance where she puts her hands over her head) cancel is awesome and looks so dope. It goes right back into Wind Rage too! And her Wind Rage B is super powerful.

I do miss her multi-throw being a bit easier to do. I can't do it from the front anymore. But other than that I
I tried her out the first day of the beta and she was really fun to play. And that's coming from someone who has never mained Talim ever. Would love to see her full movelist.

Back