The Kittenpaste Company presents...

Whoa, you certainly haven't lost your touch, that's for sure. I think they look great and it actually kind of inspiras me to try creating some new character but it's been like forever since I even touched Soul Calibur V but I guess we'll see lol.

The one big thing you have inspired me with is how you use the special items. Some of these ideas I have never thought of so next time, I definitely will try sprucing up my characters with some special equipment but this also makes me wish that they let you do more then 3 item slots. Le sign. Anyway, very nice and it's great to see your characters again. Especially Nidour (you probably knew that lol), Sydney, Jacob, and Toirhun.

Whoa, you certainly haven't lost your touch, that's for sure. I think they look great and it actually kind of inspiras me to try creating some new character but it's been like forever since I even touched Soul Calibur V but I guess we'll see lol.

The one big thing you have inspired me with is how you use the special items. Some of these ideas I have never thought of so next time, I definitely will try sprucing up my characters with some special equipment but this also makes me wish that they let you do more then 3 item slots. Le sign. Anyway, very nice and it's great to see your characters again. Especially Nidour (you probably knew that lol), Sydney, Jacob, and Toirhun.

Thanks, you two! ^-^

@Bruce - Tamil leaves me under-satisfied. The stickers would've been so much better as the hanging fabric they are supposed to represent. ;.; Preston was a lot of fun! Started with trying to hide the female body and became one of my favorite CaS characters. I'm glad you like Sydney too. He's supposed to represent me (Sydney is my name IRL) so I' never really satisfied with the creation-versions. Bishi for life! ;p As for the heights... well, I'm 6'1" and I tend to like men taller than myself. x3 I pay wayyyy too much attention to numbers!

@Kai - Huge thanks on my special item use. ^-^; I try to make them look subtle, for the most part. The limit of 3 is definitely annoying... don't even get me started on the DLC items that can only be used in slot one! x3 I've updated Julianna and few others with special items (she didn't use any before) and I'll be reposting her updated image during the week. :) I knew you'd love Nidour and Toiruhn. ;) Wasn't expecting you to like Sydney, though! :O I'm surprised you aren't into Toiruhn's dad~ hehe.

What do you guys think of the music, stories and stages chosen for some of the characters so far? Been doing more small updates tonight.

Thanks, you two! ^-^

@Bruce - Tamil leaves me under-satisfied. The stickers would've been so much better as the hanging fabric they are supposed to represent. ;.; Preston was a lot of fun! Started with trying to hide the female body and became one of my favorite CaS characters. I'm glad you like Sydney too. He's supposed to represent me (Sydney is my name IRL) so I' never really satisfied with the creation-versions. Bishi for life! ;p As for the heights... well, I'm 6'1" and I tend to like men taller than myself. x3 I pay wayyyy too much attention to numbers!

@Kai - Huge thanks on my special item use. ^-^; I try to make them look subtle, for the most part. The limit of 3 is definitely annoying... don't even get me started on the DLC items that can only be used in slot one! x3 I've updated Julianna and few others with special items (she didn't use any before) and I'll be reposting her updated image during the week. :) I knew you'd love Nidour and Toiruhn. ;) Wasn't expecting you to like Sydney, though! :O I'm surprised you aren't into Toiruhn's dad~ hehe.

What do you guys think of the music, stories and stages chosen for some of the characters so far? Been doing more small updates tonight.
Well at least someone agrees lol

And yeah, of course I like Sydney. His design is pretty and I can admit, he's a sexy creation lol And sorry, I think I may have missed his dad... ^^;

As for the music, my internet is pretty slow at the moment so I can't listen to them but I know that they were probably good choices. :) The stories and stages were great too.

For the music I liked Jacob (epic), Deis (Egyptian and shit), Lady Julianna (triplets are elegant), Liunoa (Libertango's always sexy), and Preston (YARRR). Then the sheer quantity of data on your page crashed my flash plugin. I find that some of the theme music is a bit too epic for the characters, particularly the slaves, but your music's sheer diversity is impressive. People who care about game OST are few and far between. One thing I noticed was that there was a conspicuous lack of Nier OST from the list. Have a listen if your browser permits.

Contrasts relentless percussion with hauntingly peaceful vocals.

Slow, delicate, and most definitely sinister. I picture a spider spinning its web.

This next one's from an Mai-Hime, but it's my all time favorite battle theme. Skip to 1:45 if you're too lazy to listen to the intro. I hear this song's influence on some of the songs from your collection.

I'm famished looking at your CAS collection, but I didn't hate it at all. The good news is the posts I liked meant they intrigued me. The bad news ones that weren't like weren't to my taste and/or they felt meh. I can't do a detailed review because there's just too much to review.

You literally went out of your way to experiment and even made me think of redesigning a few of my characters or two. For the ones I didn't like, you may want to ask what I didn't like about them. The ones I liked WILL take forever to review at.

A particular CAS of yours which isn't stellar yet captivates me. The battle theme gets me interested in her. I didn't look at many despite the choice in Code Geass(a cool anime I liked), Final Fantasy stuff, and other JRPG stuff. However, Taohun tickles my asian fetish because of that battle theme that I probably liked more than the rest of the Phantasy Star Portable/Universe OST.

Taohun
(Tah-o-huwn)
Height: 5'2"
Connections: Llalrou's older sister.
Style:
Stage: Undecided
Battle Theme:
Taohun.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:

I will also say I'm quite jealous that you know how to make pics very sharp via photoshop....if only I could do that. Despite that a review for her.

The bad. What she comes off to me as...
Taohun makes me think of a Xiaoyu CAS that needs a bit more charisma. A color may help and the gear may need some tweaking. Try looking at Xiaoyu, Leixia, and any character like them. Embrace the Chinese fashion via google a little deeper if you have to.

The good. How she can be improved imho...
Fluffy balls on her shoes. Fluffy balls around her neck(my goodness does that sound suggestive). Try to build a nice Chinese outfit around those balls(no pun intended). Her theme makes me think of lotus flower of the night that will bloom in battle. Obviously, dark blue and pink is a great start(also a personal favorite color scheme of Pocky Yoshi). She just needs some tweaking with a few other colors.

The stage she should also star in is obviously Leixias unless she's someplace else. However, that Phantasy Star theme would make Leixia's stage a lot more epic if you ask me.

Anyways, the others I liked were the skeleton warriors as it's making think of making Pocky Yoshi a CAS to be different. There's other I do like but there's too much. For now, I will say I'm very impressed.

The even greater news, relinquish thine 3 of your favorite CAS to me. It would honor me to have some of your CAS take part in my comic. Course, do it in PMs or here. I will forewarn you that I don't have all the CAS pieces though.

Thanks, you two! :D

@Bruce - The songs linked aren't really what I'm aiming for but I'll definitely look into toning down some of them. :O Many songs I wanted to use aren't found on youtube. ;~; Like some of the background music in Ixion Saga isn't up there yet, in Japanese or English searches. I absolutely MUST look into the Nier thing, though! :O

@Yoshi - You lecherous samurai! Since you offered, which didn't you like and why? :D
I'll definite look into improving Taohun. She started off with that Xaioyu upper garment, way back but it just didn't work out right. That said, I don't know much about that style so I have some design research to do! I was thinking Leixia's stage would work out, and playing in SC5 makes it the obvious choice. However, borrowing from past SC's, it's a really tough choice. DX I love every single Asian-themed stage. ;~;
Oh my! I'll figure out which 3 I like most and get back to you within the week, mister! :D

The only song that also fits Taohun is Hubris from SCII. It's just right for your Taohun. Otherwise, Mizuraki CD works just fine. Yoshi and Natsu's stage is Japanese, yet you could always roll with Braver Sword Braver Soul or whatever that song is called. Then again, Taohun is Chinese so Leixia stage with Hubris or Mizuraki CD is what I'd suggest.

Anyways, maybe I should take a crack at taking your Taohun color scheme and stuff. I don't have much ideas for my original who I'm trying to make new stuff for. So far I'm looking at Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors fashion for ladies to make something for my female CAS who is a mix of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese thanks to her parents.

So yeah, ladies from Dynasty Warriors could help with designs...

@brucege. Mezame is a great theme from Mai-Hime. Always gets me pumped when jogging.

Fellow PS4 players- what is the best way to screenshot in this one? The PS4 Share feature is excruciatingly poorly timed. I can never capture them in the exact pose I want, in the viewer. I'm also not sure where any of this saves, so I'm considering creating a twitter to see how it links up.

Fellow PS4 players- what is the best way to screenshot in this one? The PS4 Share feature is excruciatingly poorly timed. I can never capture them in the exact pose I want, in the viewer. I'm also not sure where any of this saves, so I'm considering creating a twitter to see how it links up.

Tell me about this too.

All I know is that the PC people have nice photoshoots

I've started to redo the links on the old SC5 images, since many of them carry over. Link below, in the spoiler.

Here are the cards, for the characters I've been working on since release. I didn't think I'd start updating this thread until the DLC finished... but this is the slowest DLC push ever - the game's been our well over a year. These will eventually get the story treatment from the SC5 postings but, for now, this'll be a preview of sorts.
AslainaDyurem.png

MezhiuSwordMages.png

JoulKingdom.png
Lrochetta.png
TheSecluded.png
Elves.png
Creatures.png
Pilgrimage.png
VlatnaDarkSun.png
Shaman.png
SexDemons.png

Angels.png