The standard character custom edits

Nice recolors Eli123s. I like the colors of your Setsuka, Talim, and Tira. I played as a Kilik just like you red one for a while.

qq4.jpg

qq3.jpg

qq2.jpg

qq1.jpg

That last Talim is interesting.
(The before-last Cassandra looks great, but loses points for being a sisterwhore. >.>)

ty she looks cool jumpin around in the princess dress. was gonna hijack your thread with these actually malice, 'till i realised theres a whole section on CaS's. nice pics!

i keep meaning to post up some more pics,and i seem to have ended my recent losing streaks so maybe i'll stay out of training mode and get some nice customs posted.

Here's my attempt at a Mega Man X styled Cassie.^_^
DSCI0067-1.jpg

And here's an attempt at a Zero styled Sophie.^_^
DSCI0071.jpg

350px-Zero10_Kopie.jpg
Megaman_X.jpg

I'd actually change the hair color to brown for Cassy's hair. X had brown hair, so it should be that.
The Blue doesn't look blue at all. It looks kinda like a light aqua or some sort compared to X's color.

Now Sophitia. Add a little more black and white. Like change the skirt to Black. A little too much gold.

I could do custom based on the megaman build too, but it could be tedious for Sophie or Cassy.
However, Pocky Yoshi loves your enthusiasm for these 4 characters(Sophie, Cassy, X, and Zero).

Back