tigears' trash heap of scvi creations

yeah we got a new trusted reviewer with a genuine passion for CAS, way to go HK ! :)
I have not much more to add to this great review, they are all cute as a button, and i especially like the fake sticker chest piece on Cassie.
And that Seong, oh deer ! makes me horny XD
If i may, did you draw the concept art, because it's a lovely one ?

yeah we got a new trusted reviewer with a genuine passion for CAS, way to go HK ! :)
I have not much more to add to this great review, they are all cute as a button, and i especially like the fake sticker chest piece on Cassie.
Thank you Vil, for your continued support :-) No sir, the concept art is official! I found it on Cassandra's page of the soul calibur wiki, I believe the artist is Takuji Kawano. If you are interested in seeing my own drawings however, I do post them on instagram @tigears, I would be honored if you took the time to check them out

Thank you very much for your extensive review! I'm glad that you appreciate these as they are my favorites that I've created thus far. The Cassandra is my favorite to use in game, because the colors of that concept art stand out a bit from the norm, they have a bit of a retro feel to me? Anyways, I'm also a big sucker for red and green color combos, which you might be able to tell :') The Seong mina costume is also inspired by a bit of old SC concept art for a character with light armor and deer-like horns. Maybe a bit of an odd choice to stick it on mina, but that halberd was screaming out to be used!

You are most welcome ;)! I´m always eager to respect the works that the maker has created with passion and enthusiasm :). Yup, I also have the same kind of thing of favoring my certain creations and just play with them most of the time. Last night for example I played mostly with my creation Aziza, which is currently my most favorite creation. Heh, I can kinda see your enthusiasm for red and green in your creations :). Not the mention that I see your point with Minas creation getting inspiration from concept art and halberd. It´s these small details and things that can give some of the greatest inspirations to us creators from time to time :).

Btw, If you have time and will tigears, you can check out my creations at my thread if you like :).

Last edited:

Aww, thanks so, so very much for such a positive compliment Vilarcane :D! It´s most honouring to get recognition from you considering my way of reviewing :). Oh deer indeed with Seong XD. At first it may sound a bit silly to just stick horns to her head, but with the rest of her gear, it just works so well :).

Thank you Vil, for your continued support :-) No sir, the concept art is official! I found it on Cassandra's page of the soul calibur wiki, I believe the artist is Takuji Kawano. If you are interested in seeing my own drawings however, I do post them on instagram @tigears, I would be honored if you took the time to check them out

Ok tiger :) i just saw your reply going through my post backlog and wooooooow, i love your trashart (as you call it yourself).
I am not on instagram so i couldn't comment on the site, but let me share my thoughts since YOU did me the honor of sharing.
Fist off, you got an excellent technique, i can see that from your sketch with good anatomy, some nice shading.

I have to say your eerie paintings, sometimes s.....lly explicit / arousing girls, both colorful or b&w, and all the insane sketches with distorted, dismembered bodies really transported me into your fantasy world, an intriguing mix of pain and eros.
I also see you use a lot of different techniques which gives your gallery a lot of variety.

I can see you paint a lot of asian themed characters, so are you of asian origin ?
The crayon girl looking upwards in the kimono, superb, as are all your portraits, chibis, the girl with the baby is awe-inspiring, in a kind of freak way, like taken out of a silent hill game....

Is the second artwork from the top a self-portrait ?

Anyways, most impressed, you got a good eye and a creative mind, best compliment i could give you is that your art, albeit very personal, reminds me a bit of Chobek's, if you see who i am referring to.

Sorry for the late feedback...

Back