TITAN CAST 2 w/ MONEYMUFFINS

Party Wolf

Administrator
Hello and welcome to the titan cast. I am joined for an interview with beloved 8wayrun member MONEYMUFFINS for a text interview. Today, I will be asking him the hard hitting questions we want to know. So let's begin and thanks for being on.

1. How did you get the name MONEYMUFFINS?

IT WAS INSPIRED BY SUNNY MUFFINS:

2. How long have you been playing Soulcalibur, and what are you known for in the Soulcalibur community?

I STARTED PLAYING IN 1999. I OFFICIALLY JOINED THE TOURNAMENT SCENE IN 2004.

I AM KNOWN FOR BEING A LOUDMOUTH ON THE FORUMS. I AM ALSO KNOWN FOR HAVING TRAVELED EXCESSIVELY DURING SC3 TIMES AND HAVING BEEN OBNOXIOUSLY GOOD AT SC3.

3. Do you do your own laundry?

THAT'S A WOMAN'S JOB.

4. Why does Canada suck?

LOL U MAD?

5. Has your match.com profile netted you women yet?

IT HAS NETTED ME PLENTY.
TELL YOUR GIRLFRIENDS.

6. Why do you type in all caps?

BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY.

7. Superman or Batman?

SUPERMAN ISN'T A MAN. HE'S AN ALIEN. BATMAN IS AT LEAST SOMEWHAT BELIEVABLE.

TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK BEING A SUPERHERO IS ALWAYS ABOUT SUPERNATURALISM. THAT'S WRONG. BATMAN IS SUPER AWESOME, JUST LIKE ME. NOTHING SUPERNATURAL REQUIRED. NO JESUS-LIKE MIRACLES REQUIRED.

8. Have you ever had to turn a man down?

THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER.

9. If had a bag of skittles for every time you have gone on 8wayrun, how many pieces of skittles would you have?

ASK ME ABOUT WHORES OR SOMETHING.

10. Should Viola be banned?

EVERYONE'S BEST AND WORST MATCHUP SHOULD BE 5-5. IF IT ISN'T, BAN IT.

11. Who is free on Soulcalibur?

THE ENTIRE CASUAL FORUM.

12. What do you think of TITAN SQUAD 420 SWAG?

THESE GUYS DON'T FUCK AROUND. THE WHOLE CREW IS AWESOME.

13. Give an analysis on this picturre
people_who_have_tons_of_swag_640_35.jpg

COOL STORY, BRO.

14. Who is your favorite member of 8wayrun?

ANY FEMALE WHO WANTS THE DICK. I CAN CYBERSEX FOR HOURS.

15. Do you believe in swag?

I BELIEVE IN SWAG.

THANKS FOR THE INTERVIEW. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND SUBSCRIBE TO MONEYMUFFINS ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK.

I would like to thank again MONEYMUFFINS for having this interview. Hopefully this will reveal any answers you have been seeking on who this man really is.

I know I'm stepped over the line of boredom when I find myself finding and even partially reading this... crap.
What is it about Pokemon White 2 that causes me to procrastinate this much?

I just noticed...
  • 8:46 Jansauer: im too drunk to give a fuck
    11:11 M216samshoking: the thing is it doesnt matter how good anyone is cause its a dead game
    • 10:20 Jansauer: you are so bad i have no idea what to do
These time stamps don't make much sense... 8:46, 2 and a half hours later someone responds, then 23 hours after that he replies back? What?

...Let's find something to do.

I just noticed...
These time stamps don't make much sense... 8:46, 2 and a half hours later someone responds, then 23 hours after that he replies back? What?

...Let's find something to do.

The last one was taken from a different day so that's why the time seems off.

Nice interview. Hope to see more Titan Squad interviews with other 8wayrunners. Hopefully it could be a way to break the ice for people curious of certain 8wayrunners. I actually wouldn't mind being interviewed tbh.

Back