To those who love Wild Arms/other games

Codemaster92163

[09] Warrior
Hello! Well, a while back I decided to make almost all of the original Wild Arms cast in CaS. Every single one of them (Not bragging, but im proud) looks almost exactly like they did in ACF (or still like the sprite versions in the ps1 version.) I have the formulas if anyone wants them. Im not sure how many people have played that game, but I don't mind sharing to those of you who want to make a Cecelia or Lady Harken. I have also made Characters from Zelda, and some from DOA. But besides them, my list of WA characters are as follows:

Cecelia Adlehyde
Jack Van Burace
Rudy Roughknight
Lady Harken
"Calamity" Jane Maxwell
Emma
Zeikfried
Belselk
Zed

Working on:
Captain Bartholomew
Elmina (Person form of Lady Harken)

Unfortunately I don't have pics because I don't have the equipment to do that (unless you like cell phone pics of a screen =p) and no I did not make any WA2 characters unfortanately (or 3, or 4) but I also forgot to include Mariel un my made characters thing.

I might be able to have a video of them pretty soon. Im going to ask a friend to record how they look and what playstyle they are. If I can get him to do me this favor, il send you all a link to the vid.

Back