[Video] Taki Quick Guide / Breakdown for SoulCalibur VI

Hayate

[13] Hero
Hi everybody,

Just finished my Taki Quick Breakdown video, I hope it will help old and new player to discover and understand some changes and new mechanics Taki earned in Soul Calibur VI,

I really appreciate your support on my channel, so I want to thank you again, it gives me the will to keep on, even if it's quite difficult sometimes.

Thanks you again, and I hope you will like it, don't hesitate to share with your friends.

IKUZO

Great guide!

However, it seems you forgot to mention that Taki can RE-Cancel.

I hope she gets her unblockable bomb back.
I don't think she will, as the animation of her former UBBomb is used in her Soul Charged 3B~ Bomb, in which the Bomb is a Break Attack, not Unblockable, sorry.
They can't block the Bomb if SC 3B hits as a Counter Hit, though, NCC, if i'm informed correctly.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I used to really like Taki in SC2 and haven't played her since then. When SCVI comes out, I plan on maining her. Has she changed a lot? Will I need extensive practice with her if I wanna main her in the upcoming game?

Yes she can. Tap 44 when you want to cancel.
Interesting, does that go into stance?

Taki seems rather similar to Talim in regards to REs. They can both use RE cancelling to get in on longer range characters, and they crap on opponents who try to RE thanks to their multi-hit strings and moves that transition into sidesteps.

Interesting, does that go into stance?

Taki seems rather similar to Talim in regards to REs. They can both use RE cancelling to get in on longer range characters, and they crap on opponents who try to RE thanks to their multi-hit strings and moves that transition into sidesteps.
Yes, she goes into PO.

Back