Voldo Combo 15 to 16 hit With Charge Cancel

Voldo

[08] Mercenary
Hello My name is (Tony AKA Voldo)
I was redirected here and read this forum And Fell in LOVE!!!
I played with voldo ever since the Series and Since SCIV has came out he has changed a bit. In Normal mode Voldo is the type of person who can fight Fast or Slow, depending on how you utitlize him I myself love to use both fast and slow tactics, And what i mean is Sometimes if you know how your opponent is fighting, you can pretty much go on with straight forward attacks for those who study the moves well enough, for the ones who don't see it will take practice. The slow Method which i should have called it ( Timing ) because Voldo is suspose to be unpredictable you want the opponent to THINK what move you will do, but don't wait too long otherwise it can be a disanvantage. In standard I am able to get up to a 8 or 9 hit combo if you can include Wall Damage too since the wall Counts as (2 hits).

Now about the 15 to 16 hit combo, this combo is something im going to have to upload a video, explaining it with words will just be too much on my part, the combo can be pulled off in RANKED SPECIAL MATCH, If you have Charge cancel. I have practice this Combo and can successfully pull it off ( as long as you are Against a Wall ) Now, you can Extend this combo from a distance if you use his crawl if your not near a wall. The 16 is possible If you use a Random hit button.

I was able to pull off a 22 hit combo in Training mode, just to play with the CHARGE CANCEL skill, and yes its NOT EASY but, I will upload a video of that too, Its IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THIS IN BOTH STANDARD AND SPECIAL MATCHES, but it goes to show you that voldo has some Great Combo Chains that can be used in many ways, than how most Voldo player's use him, The combo videos you may see in youtube is practically nothing, I do a mix up that Youtube player's didn't use and some may be diffcult to execute, but yes they are possible in matches.
If you want to play me please Add me PSN:Tcjunior18 if you are interested. Now...I AM NOT THE BEST VOLDO PLAYER in the world, But im just one who loves working with him and understanding his moveset anyways I like to say thanks again and please write back if you have questions!
Thanks You!

How does this relate to SCV? This should belong in new player introductions, not a soul arena, paticularly a soul arena for the wrong game, lol.
While its no biggie as it will just get moved, no fuss, I'll just go ahead and say welcome to 8way, have fun and I'll leave the explanations of certain things to umm... nicer people than me XD.

Hi. =)

Oh, and while I'm at it: here's a combo video for Voldo put together by Enkindu (One of the best Voldo players on the site) who knows? It may show you a thing or two you didn't know. =)
(We tend not to talk about vs special here, as the mode isn't taken seriously at all, so these are for standard and helpful to know)

Yes that didn't give me nothing that stuff i seen before, but thanks for the video, my stuff is different than what style he uses with voldo, but i wish he would have made one with Charge Cancel, If he did i couldn't find it.

Like I said, we don't really bother with special vs. at all, so charge cancel is redundant as nobody uses it - you'd be hard placed to find much at all with charge cancel tbh. =/

Here is one of the videos. The videos are uploaded from my phone however this video doesn't show the number of hits for what This combo does when using charge cancel, But my other upload will once i get it on youtube. The Quality in the video sucks but i have nothing else to use, so kinda work with me.

I will probably upload a 15:00 or the whole 30:00 just using Charge Cancel and that will be my Final upload cause i don't own any programs to cut out unneccessary things, I just have to plan my moves in Advance anyways here is the video

Charge cancel you say?

Wait....is that Marvel?

Yes I've Seen this video, but im only using voldo, As oppose to this video, Charge Frames where used Pretty consecutively, And I give props for those moves, but im just trying to show some moves that can be used in Special matches and combo's that can't be used in matches (SPECIAL Attributes) in Training. I'm just a Voldo player, who looks for moves that probably have never been used before, and excuted into a combo. I will probably try some other players When I'm ready to make a change.

Back