AndyrooSC

IVE WAITED FOR THIS!!!
Alright Xiba users, i would like you to join me in this mission-

Get ourselves a Xiba emoition!

i mean its not acceptable to use this - :sc1kil1:

I DONT MAIN A MIMIC!

At least Maxi, Cervy etc can use previous installment ones :sc2maxi1: :sc1crv1:

And Natsu and Leixia get there own

Xiba deserved his own too! Perhaps Party Wolf or Dark Rhythm, who are ppl with abit more power around here could request a Xiba emotion to be created because it just feels odd that they isnt one.

im sure 8wayrun is always looking for improvement what can be made better for this site, i know its only a small thing but its something what shouldnt be missed out for no reason.

I hope people understand why i posted this, I gave it humor and a point what hasnt been nocticed or fixed and im sure Xiba users will enjoy posting little Xibas everywhere in the future.

Thank you for reading

Make one of your own. These were made by an individual who took his own personal time to make them and share with the community. How can you demand anyone to do that because you're character wasn't included. If you want one so bad, ask around to see who can make them and make a request. Demanding will get you nowhere and get people like me to say," Make your own goddamn Xiba thingy".

anyone making dis^ wanna throw in a sarah bryant emoti too? i hear she is going to be the guest of the soul calibur remake, SC:Soul Calibur-- which is going to be set in modern day and will feature a silver haired punk-rock Mitsu.

Make one of your own. These were made by an individual who took his own personal time to make them and share with the community. How can you demand anyone to do that because you're character wasn't included. If you want one so bad, ask around to see who can make them and make a request. Demanding will get you nowhere and get people like me to say," Make your own goddamn Xiba thingy".
Didnt know making one was possible and i wasnt demanding if you thort i was

anyone making dis^ wanna throw in a sarah bryant emoti too? i hear she is going to be the guest of the soul calibur remake, SC:Soul Calibur-- which is going to be set in modern day and will feature a silver haired punk-rock Mitsu.

2/10 for effort

Reactions: d_b
I want the Edge Master smiley!! It exists and used to be in the old soilcalibur.com/calibur forums! For some reason Jaxel didn't include him in the smiles when he transferred them over to 8WR. Yulac!!

tz070eo.gif

NINE TRILLION HOURS IN GIMP MAKING THIS PALETTE SWAP

Back