Well since this board is dead from time to time...

DC97

[10] Knight
What did you do today that was different from other days?

I practiced for 2 dances today.

divinechaos97 said:
wow, why'd you quit?

I want to go back and finish my bachelors degree, my job was getting in the way, so i was like F it i'm out this bitch.

I still live at home so its not like I have any hardcore expenses ya know.

yup you betta finish that ish. i love when bosses are like, "school? you should get some work experience instead. get you priorities straight."

lol i walked out of two jobs because of that speech. i wish i was better at quitting jobs...i've had a bunch, but only one ended with a 'last day'. all the rest were like well fuck you then i'm out.

and did you say practice dances? the only one i can do is the marcha...which i've been pro at since i was like 3.

well...today i switched from vodka and manhattans...at home and bar respectively...to mickeys and long islands.

i love having three bars between my house and work.

oh, also i hate mickeys. why do the little bottles have the easy pour wide mouth...but the 40s still have that ancient baby shit? daaaaaamn 40 #2 is rough. i'd kill for a wide mouth. or a decent cup. or more importantly someone to bring me a cup.

i'd like to have a billion dollars. with that i could enslave charles barkley, who i've come to realize is my arch-nemesis. if i had a billion dollars...he would bring me not only a cup with a wider mouth, but a tuna-fish sandwich as well.

i'll have you, charles. make me a sammich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just watched bleach 189 i loved how they resumed the hueco mundo arc, funny and simple.

Well i had another dance practice today AND my teacher bought us donuts how awesome is that!

i don't know if the awesomeness of donuts exceeds the lameness of dancing...there are of course ecstaseptions...but....

Back