Won't be able to play SCIV for a while

TsurugiNoMai

[08] Mercenary
My PS3 just got the 'yellow light of death' and now it won't turn on at all. I was wondering when you ship it to Sony, how long does it take for them to ship it back to you?

What the hells a yellow light of death? Sounds like a special attack.

On the serious, that sucks, but what exactly happened? If it gives a light then it still works; it just doesn't do what you want it.

The yellow light of death means your PS3 overheated. Let it cool down and everything will be ok

I thought it just overheated also, after waiting a few hours and trying to turn it on, the PS3 goes from green to yellow to blinking red. A few attempts to get it started and now it won't turn on at all, no lights or anything.

I believe it took about a week for mine. I remember being surprised at how quickly I got it back.

What the hells a yellow light of death? Sounds like a special attack.

On the serious, that sucks, but what exactly happened? If it gives a light then it still works; it just doesn't do what you want it.

hahahaha, call out_ Yellow Light Of Death, !!!!ATTACK!!!! (Hi ya)

I heard YLOD happens when the hard drive malfunctions. Maybe you just need to replace the hard drive?

Yeah, I know some one that had to go though this same procedure, i aint know there was a name for this type of problem?

Back