X-ier than you; Part 1 - Research

Crybaby is also a great interrupter, i stopped many mitsurugi sweeps with it, astraroths,you name it Cbaby has stopped many rampages.

Crybaby is also a great interrupter, i stopped many mitsurugi sweeps with it, astraroths,you name it Cbaby has stopped many rampages.

Yeah, did the same yesterday with an Astaroth. They will run into it about 4 to 5 times before they finally back off. I even tell them on the mic "Get away. Get back. BACK!" hahahaha

I did it to one guy yesterday that was "new to the game" (as he said), and he freaked out when he saw it. He was on the mic: "Holy sh*t, WTF is that?!?! Dude, that is FREAKY! STOP IT!" hahaaha

^the funny part is i willl usually tell my opponent "you better get back" or "you better duck" lol. But it takes them to be hit 3-5 times before they actually do either one, Only people i play consistently start to catch on and even then they forget, that move is great, atleast imo

^the funny part is i willl usually tell my opponent "you better get back" or "you better duck" lol. But it takes them to be hit 3-5 times before they actually do either one, Only people i play consistently start to catch on and even then they forget, that move is great, atleast imo

haha yeah, it's pretty badass. I'm getting to where I'll actually start off doing it right at the beginning of a fight, with a new opponent. They always walk right in to the trap. haha

66B+K - i am now at a love hate relationship with that move. Its unsafe, but it has great range and speed - ideal for closing the distance against spacers.
Also - safety is very RELATIVE in this game, so remember that. I use a LOT of unsafe moves when i play because many characters lack the options to punish them properly.
Therefore - CFs are still a great option for X.

and remember - once people learn to fear 22K and 66A+K as frame traps, they will start blocking a LOT. Will you throw or will you use the time to wear down their gauge? it's all up to you son. do work

Back