You Want CaS's? I'll give you CaS's!

Inspectornills

[08] Mercenary
Wassap people! Just love the game, both the fighting and the CaS system, in fact, I love the CaS system in this game so much that I have about 37 CaS characters, and I am shooting for 50! So far, here's the first 10:

Angela.jpg
Bishamon.jpg
Cecily.jpg
Cheetarah.jpg
Copyman.jpg
Curare.jpg
Deadpool.jpg
Enel.jpg
Felicia.jpg
Firebrand.jpg

Next 10!

Grunbeld.jpg
Heihachi.jpg
JonTalbain.jpg
June.jpg
KekkoKamen.jpg
KenTheEagle.jpg
KillerB.jpg
Kisame.jpg
KnivesChau.jpg
Link.jpg

Next 10!

MaskRider000.jpg
MaskRiderBlk.jpg
Morrigan.jpg
Pinocchio.jpg
PyramidHead.jpg
Rouge.jpg
ShadowMoon.jpg
ShaoKhan.jpg
Shredder.jpg
Spawn.jpg

Last 7, for now:

Spiderman.jpg
SpidermanBLK.jpg
T-Hawk.jpg
TheBowler.jpg
Zabuza.jpg
ZeoRed.jpg
Zodd.jpg

*Sigh* so many chars and none original...no Copyman is from Gothca Force just differently colored, with that said.
Your Spidey's are really good, i like the angel nod on Spawn's head.
Enel is great as well.
That's all.

haha that Power Ranger looks sooo good
very nice ones in your gallery! also i did not realize how accurate its possible to create zabuza

Red Zeo Ranger is definetly the best.
Some of them you can spend some more work.
Bishamon for example, you could use some armor that covers only the chest, and use some horns to make the teeth from that mouth in his belly.

But nice work.

*Sigh* so many chars and none original...no Copyman is from Gothca Force just differently colored, with that said.
Your Spidey's are really good, i like the angel nod on Spawn's head.
Enel is great as well.
That's all.
lol, thanks a lot. I do have some original CaS in the works so I'll post those up soon enough.

Red Zeo Ranger is definetly the best.
Some of them you can spend some more work.
Bishamon for example, you could use some armor that covers only the chest, and use some horns to make the teeth from that mouth in his belly.

But nice work.
I really wanted to give his armor a face, but I used all the props to work on his helmet, and just got a chest piece that at least has soemthing of a face. I wish I could add stickers to the chest piece but that will have to do.

Back