Your CASes' data. Let your inner SC fan out!

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
Hey guys, figured I'd start this thread. Basically, just use the template below and fill it with detail(s) of your custom character(s). Have fun!

Example (thanks to SC Facebook page)

• Name: Yu Yamase
  • Sex: Male
  • Birthplace: Unknown
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 86 kg
  • Birth Date: Unknown
  • Blood Type: O
  • Weapon: Katana
  • Weapon Name: Phoenix
  • Discipline: Self-Taught
  • Relationships: Unknown

Me as a Soul Calibur Character^^ well basecly my SC4 CAS character^^

• Name: Rusko Star
  • Birthplace: Somewhere in Europe
  • Height: 172 cm
  • Weight: 58 kg
  • Birth Date: Unknown
  • Weapon: Dual Tonfa-Styled Blades
  • Weapon Name: Sea Stars
  • Discipline: Wind Dance
  • Relationships: Unknown

From a certain other thread:

Official name: Albrect Sonne-Schwein
Birthplace: Leipzig, Holy Roman Empire
Height: 5'8" (172 cm)
Weight: 187 pounds(85 kg).
Date of Birth: 1 January, 1584
Blood Type: AB
Weapon: Short Mace and Hidden dagger.
Weapon Name: Köpfespalter und messer
Fighting Style: Sonne Kampfkunst
Family:
Father, Johann
Mother, Margareta
Brother, Klaus

Biography:
Albrecht was the firstborn child of the merchant Johann Sonne-Schwein, a former mercenary.

As he grew, Albrecht was spoiled and given all he ever wanted as soon as he asked for it, as far as his parents could afford. Knowing how cruel the world could be, Johann began teaching his son in the use of weapons and hidden daggers when the boy was merely 8 years old. Although these lessons in combat bored the lazy boy to tears, Albrecht saw them as the one important thing to learn.

His life as the center of his family's universe came to an end when his younger brother Klaus was born. The now 15 year old Albrecht suddenly got shoved out of the spotlight. At one point, he wondered if he should kill the child, but decided that killing his own baby brother of less than 5 years old would be a deed he wouldn't be able to stomach.

Instead he tried his hand at social events, trying to rise to a spot of great fame, but after a few years he realized that though of a rich family, he really knew nothing of nobility's flair and that his money was the only reason these youthful nobles would even give him a second look.

In a bout of depression, Albrecht headed to the closest tavern.

There was a beautiful woman in the back of the tavern who told about a wondrous sword that could grant wishes, and even salvage one's very soul. When he lustfully laid his hands on the womans shoulder, she laughed and said that a man of such grandeur as Albrecht should seek the sword. Albrecht realized that this sword was what he wanted- a key to fame and glory... and perhaps just what he needed to get this odd, alluring woman to be his.

As he turned to face her again, the woman was gone, and where she had been were a raven with the oddest red eyes.

Albrecht swore to himself: "To make my dreams of glory come true I will seek that sword. I will walk over corpses for it if I have to!"

In a shadowy alley not far from there, the odd woman he had met laughed.

Description:
Sinewy but strong muscles on his rather thin arms and legs, but a rather protruding gut. Has a slight black moustache, and shaggy, greasy, rather short black hair.
Rather pale skin and green eyes with a yellowish hue.
Wears gaudy nobleman clothing to attract attention.

Movement style: Moves in an odd, almost dance-like way. (in CaS, I've used Amy(in SC4) and Dampierre(SCBD) to symbolize this)

Picture:
rickard001.jpg

Just my main OC in SCIII and IV (soon to be in V)

• Name: Kazunari Takazaki
  • Birthplace: Satsuma, Japan
  • Height: 5'7" (170.2 cm) (SCIII-IV), 5'8" (172.7 cm) (SCV)
  • Weight: 158 lbs (71.8 kg) (SCIII-IV), 170 lbs (77.3 kg) (SCV)
  • Birth Date: December 26, 1568
  • Weapon: Dao (Specifically White Storm 1P)
  • Weapon Name: Seiryu
  • Discipline: Unnamed Chinese sword style + Ryukyuan martial arts
  • Relationships: Parents and younger sister (alive), older brother (deceased)
*UPDATE*Now has actual backstory.

He's a samurai who serves the Shimazu clan, and grew up in a rich samurai family. He once visited Ryukyu for two years, learning Chinese sword techniques from an old Chinese master, after taking a dao from a pirate he had killed. He had also picked up indigenous martial arts techniques from various fighters he met. After those two years, he returned to Satsuma, using his newfound knowledge of foreign martial arts to show prowess in battle with the "strange new sword" he had.

When Kazunari turned 22, he had found out that his older brother, Kazutora, had been ambushed and killed by an "insane samurai wearing a strange jewel around his neck". Swearing revenge, he traveled to the port city where Kazutora was killed. He met a strange, insane swordsman who walked in a primal-looking stance, and wore a metallic-organic-looking object around his neck. Kazunari was sure this was the killer. He fought the insane man, and killed him. Kazunari picked up the fragment, finding it strange. Initially he felt mental tension emanating from it, but overcame it eventually. He then asked a local merchant if he knew anything about the fragment. The merchant said that a Western sailor told him of the evil sword Soul Edge, and explained that the swordsman that he had fought earlier was corrupted by one of its fragments.

"Soul Edge...so those legends are true," thought Kazunari, who had previously heard of Soul Edge, but kept shrugging it off as a rumor. After asking more people, he had heard of how the sword's influence had spread to Japan; how people such as the Fu-Ma clan and the Manjitou were after it, and how the legendary mercenary Heishiro Mitsurugi once searched for it. Not wanting anyone to be corrupted by it again, Kazunari swore to travel to Europe to destroy it, or at least subdue it. Plus, with his fascination with foreign things, he found this to be a perfect excuse to travel the world.

Basically, I wanted to create a samurai, but I didn't wanna give him Mitsurugi or Yoshimitsu's style. (Though he DID start out with Mitsurugi's style, and as much as I love Yoshimitsu and actually use him quite a bit, I think the flag on the back kinda kills it.) So I gave him Yun-Seong's style and came up with a reason as to why he uses something other than a katana. Plus, I love wuxia movies, so I essentially blended samurai and wuxia into one character.

I'm just gonna drop my five favorite CAS here. To get a better look at them, PM me. Be warned that it's walls of fangasms.

Originals
rei-3-jpg.7103

Rei Hayashi
Hails from: Japan
Race: Asian
Favorite color: Red
Likes: Strawberries, fighting, travelling, cooking, and her family.
Dislikes: Jerks, killing, and bugs.
Gist: The typical cliche character. Young girl with a passion for fighting yet doesn't like to kill. Particularly nice and noble but can be a bit stuck-up if someone treats her harshly. She asked and left her family to join the Manjitou just to satisfy her fighting nature.
Weapon styles she wields: Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi, or Seong Mi-na.

7-jpg.5776

Arnora Frigard
Hails from: Norway
Race: White
Favorite color: Blue
Dislikes: Weaknesses and losing.
Gist: She is a harshly blunt, arrogant, condescending viking lady who loves a good fight and will respect her opponent no matter how the fight went. But that's only if you defeat her. Yet many men will try to hit on her which she in return just provokes them with anger so she can defeat her enraged foe by staying calm and collected while being a jerk. Her hobbies tend to be living the farmer's life quietly when not fighting.
Weapon styles she wields: Seong Mi-na or Sophitia.

deming-2-jpg.7099

Deming Lin
Hails from: China
Favorite color: Black
Dislikes: Weak willed people and cowards.
Gist: He's competitive, blunt, confident, and is a bit hot-headed. Back in China, he was an exceptional fighter that won a good amount of tournaments. However, Liang defeated him in a championship match in China once. As a result, he made Liang his rival which soon evolved into a friendly buddy to spar with. Basically, he sees him like an elder brother. They both are travelers that want to prove that China has great fighters. They are currently in europe to prove it...
Weapon styles he wields: Yun Seong or Maxi
mi-sun-2-jpg.7109

Mi-sun Yi
Hails from: Initially Korea, but grew up in Ming empire
Favorite color: Pink
Dislikes: Emperor of Ming empire and war.
Gist:
She is a daughter of a Korean father whose a soldier that infiltrated Ming empire to find a Soul Edge fragment. The mother is a Chinese concubine who happened to be captured to be used as a hostage once Mi-sun's father was caught red-handed stealing the shard. At first, they were rather hostile to each other. But later after a few months leaving Ming empire and making it back to Korea, they fell in love. Thus, Mi-sun Yi was conceived and they planned to get married.....until their affair was found out by soldiers that supposedly said they're from Korea. Mi-sun's mother begged them not to kill her while Mi-sun's father valiantly fought his way to save his love and child. Little did Mi-sun's father knew, the soldiers from Korea were using him to get the shard. Because, they wanted to infuse it with a sword built for the emperor for they were actually spies from the Ming empire this whole time. Basically, Mi-sun's father was a set-up from their corrupt scheme. The soldiers decide to take the newly born Mi-sun away to spare Mi-sun's father and his love as their way of mercy. Mi-sun's father was enraged and tried to pursue them back to Ming empire, but was too tired to go on after brawling with them. As a result, Mi-sun's father and mother are saddened to lose their child. Years pass and what they're doing now is a mystery.....
The info on the top is fanfic intro....
As for Mi-sun Yi, she grew up in the Ming empire and was looked after as a concubine at first. But she later showed great demonstration of her skill in the Halberd, Spear, and bo-staff which made the emperor transfer her into the infantry to become a soldier as a "special case". She's to serve the old geezer in any way possible. Even allowing the poor girl to allow him to touch her in a way she detests. But the emperor has absolute power over her and uses the dirtiest blackmail trick ever. He says, "serve me well, and I may let you see your father and mother." Mi-sun Yi is a tragic heroine because she's just powerless against that......
Weapon styles she wields: Hilde or Seong Mi-na
liang-2-jpg.7096

Liang Meng
Hails from: China
Favorite color: Orange
Likes: His family back in China, Deming, posh acessories, and fighting.
Dislikes: Spoiled fools who don't appreciate what they have.
Gist: Liang is a wise, calm guy with a passion for fighting. He is Deming's rival and buddy who wish to show the world that China is the best. While Deming is hot-headed, Liang is more cool headed and wise to know his strengths and weaknesses. The reason why he took up fencing despite being impeccable at wielding a bo-staff, was because he finds it fascinating. He even wears a silly monocle as he likes posh accessories from europe to show he loves fencing. Deming begs to differ.....
Weapon styles he wields: Raphael or Kilik.

• Name: Mei-Lien
  • Sex: Female
  • Birthplace: Guangxi
  • Height: 147.3 cm
  • Weight: 37.9 kg
  • Birth Date: May 3rd
  • Blood Type: B
  • Weapon: Twin Iron Fans
  • Weapon Name: Meili-Hundun
  • Fighting Style: Modified academy taught tessenjutsu
  • Relationships: Mother: Alive
  • Father: Alive
  • Baby brother: Alive
  • Elder brother: Unknown

My Main Is A Ninja name Sasuke
  • Name: Sasuke
  • Birthplace: Fu-Ma No Sato, Japan
  • Height:6"0
  • Weight:147lbs
  • Birthdate: March13
  • Blood Type: A
  • Weapon: Ninja Swords (X2)
  • Weapon Name: Ryukyu and Ryu
  • Fighting Style:Musoh-Battoh-Ryu
  • Relationships: Sisters: Sakura(Ivy. Returning in SCV) and Ina(Seong-Mina), Brother: Ryuko (Cervantes hoping to return), Wife: Taki(hehe), Daughter: Inata (Natsu)
Sasuke was one of the greatest ninja's Taki ever taught. Years before, Sasuke was a stuck up ninja who wanted nothing but power, just like his older brother, Ryuko. One fateful day Sasuke fought who was and still is his rival, Raphael. He never liked him. They fought and fought sweat and anger from the both of them kept swelling up. Then,one powerful attack from both enemies nearly killed each other. When Sasuke was on the floor, he had a Near Death Expeirence. He saw his father, Ryudo, A Swords Master(like Ocladan). He told Sasuke," The more you go around messing with people, being arrogant finding Soul Edge, consequences may be severe in the future." When Sasuke woke up from his Near Death Experience, He saw Raphael still on the floor, He wanted to kill him, but he didn't. His attitude changed. He didn't care about Raphael at the moment. He wanted to go home to see his sister Sakura. She took good care of him and gave him good advice. She told him it been 8 years since she seen him. He was shocked. It felt like it been 3 days. She told him that Ryuko had join forces with Cervantes and are searching for Soul Edge. Sasuke much didnt care about that either. He cared about Taki. He went on searching for her and when he first saw her from the 8 year gap, he found out he had a baby named Inata.......

My own idea.
  • Name: Yoichi
  • Birthplace: Izumo, Japan
  • Height: 185 cm
  • Weight: 73 kg
  • Birth Date: December 31, 1586
  • Weapon: Shuriken (x2)
  • Weapon Name: Futago-arashi
  • Discipline: Musoh-Battoh-Ryu
  • Relationships: Natsu, fellow apprentice
During childbirth, his birth parents died as the great demoness Izanami was sealed into his fragile body. The Fu-Ma elders, knowing the magnitude of the demoness's strength, placed several wards on the frail infant's body to keep the entity from escaping. It was this that led to Yoichi's life of solitude, being kept away from his fellow apprentices to keep the wards from getting damaged in anyway. But this disability of his was the center of his misery, and the cause of everyone's incessant taunting. He grew up embittered and trained himself to be stronger than his fellow trainees, but as he did, the wards grew weaker and weaker over the years, Izanami's great power leaking out of his body. The demoness knew of his thirst for power, and shared her own to him, unbeknownst to him that she was slowly possessing him, killing him just a little as she took over his body, overwhelming him with her so-called "power". Yoichi, the arrogant ninja had finally had the last straw, and took off to seek the epitome of strength, the Soul Edge. But this was of naught, as once he would acquire it, the great demoness would have enough power to absorb his own soul and possess his body as her own. Now, it is Natsu's duty to seek out her fellow ninja and bring him back, before all is gone...

scv_idea___yoichi_by_fatal_exodus-d48k6wx.jpg

Venia not finished.png

Name: Venia Syndaptra
Sex: Female
Birthplace: Kingdom of the Jupitor Realm
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 80 lb.
Birth Date: June 15 (earth calender)
Blood Type: N/A
Weapon: Lance & Sword
Weapon Name: fulgura & tonitrua
Discipline: abilities are passed down through her family. weapon style is self taught.
Relationships: Father- Xaphen
Mother-Lux
Best friend-Xandria Madeline Terryal
Guardian of-the Rayne royal family

Background: Venia comes from a very cold and calculative family. Being the best when it comes to strategy as well as having one of the most powerful natural elements in their control the Royal family of Jupiter Realm have never lost a war nor battle. Unfortunately, due to the family's cold nature they had no allies. That is until, Xandria Madeline Tyrral the Queen of Saturn, marched on Venia's land demanding a mock battle. Venia new of Xandria's reputation and the famous battle where the Saturn queen obliterated a whole army on her own. Her power was unrivaled. Where Venia was very good with strategy she was surprised to find Xandria just as cunning. With Xandria's army having both great intelligence and power as opposed to only Venia's good mental preparedness the battle was quickly over with Venia on the losing side.
The loss was a heavy blow to Venia's family but more importantly Venia's pride. Xandria came up to Venia and offered to teach her the ways of Saturn Realm fighting. Venia quickly cheered up at the thought of learning new strategies and techniques in battle but soon it grew to more than that. Xandria was able to open the closed shell Venia held herself in for years and the two became best friends and now form the most powerful allies in all the Realms.

Back