Your new moderator.

Objection !
I need reassurance he will still have the time to fulfill his duty as SVP ACR (Senior Vice President of Amazing Cas Reviews).
Or else this will be a CaStastrophy of epic proportions !

:P

Objection !
I need reassurance he will still have the time to fulfill his duty as SVP ACR (Senior Vice President of Amazing Cas Reviews).
Or else this will be a CaStastrophy of epic proportions !

:P
That's quite a title lol. I haven't responded properly to alotta posts lately, but these past couple days have been crazy busy at work (AstraZeneca). Drugs to make and ppl to save. You know how it is. JK :P , but I'll be writing as always! Ppl here are chill anyways, so low maintenance.

That's quite a title lol. I haven't responded properly to alotta posts lately, but these past couple days have been crazy busy at work (AstraZeneca). Drugs to make and ppl to save. You know how it is. JK :P , but I'll be writing as always! Ppl here are chill anyways, so low maintenance.

How interestsing, you work in a big pharmaceutical corporation, i thought you were still studying, how stupid can i be , or maybe you are doing both :)

Anyways, of course it is more important than doing reviews for an ole mate, i am very busy myself, and right now i am writing from my hotel suite in Goteborg Sweden. On a business trip and now on my way to the airport in a couple of minutes :)

Funny enough, my SVP is a fan of my pencil sketches, and we had a good review session of my latest work yesterday evening after the meetings. He likes them so much he actually wants to try and copy my hunting Gollum (good luck with that, took me a couple of hours from start to finish).

Hejdo !*

*: see you in Swedish

Back