Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's happened to smileys like
mad.gif
wank.gif
and
smileydance.gif
?

Testing space reserved for fixing them button smilies...

:5: :(1): :(4):

edit: sweet, okay so I'm going to go with making them all pngs... That okay Jaxel?
edit2: all righty, I've got 'em all in PNGs. Let me know if they need fixing up in any way.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    445 bytes · Views: 237
  • 1h.png
    1h.png
    724 bytes · Views: 259
  • 4h.png
    4h.png
    738 bytes · Views: 277
  • png_buttons.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 176
  • png_directions.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 182
  • png_slides.zip
    32.1 KB · Views: 203
In case no one has noticed... there is now an EVENT FORUM RSVP system in place!

EXAMPLE: http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/team-crooked-jester-soulcalibur-iv-monthly-t632/

The tournament announcement forum has been turned into an event forum. That mean, any post made on it requires a date and a location. The date and the location will AUTOMATICALLY be added to the thread title (so don't put it there when you are creating the thread). Then the event will be added to the Calendar.

Of course, attendees to each event can now RSVP and mark whether they can make it or not! If you have already made a thread for a tournament on this forum, and you would like it converted into an event thread, please make a NEW event thread, and then PM me with a link to the old thread and the new event thread. I will then merge them together.

DO NOT ASK ANY OTHER MODERATOR TO DO THIS.

This is not actually a process you should be doing, so if not done correctly, it could corrupt the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back