8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

So helping 4th grader daughter with her math homework. I often get confused, im not gonna lie. But then i run into shit like this....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357877789.015379.jpg

Seriously? Are they just making up bullshit symbols now?

Just wait until she takes high school geometry. She'll be writing the congruency symbol all day.

I feel like I want to cut out 7 and put it on top of the octagon in the question just to make sure they're congruent.

Its kinda bullshit really. Im a smart guy and can follow directions if given to me. But i gotta rely on a 10 year old justin bieber freak to pay attention in vlass and explain it me when she gets home. There isnt any text book to explain certain things. And then i look like a jackass that cant figure out 4th grade math. Even if the math is (what i think) is light years beyond comprehension!

Also.....seems a 4th grader would understand the term "equal to" rather than some 3rd world foreign language nobody understands.

Rant done

New helmet on the way! I've heard you need to replace a helmet every 2-3 years due to loss of structural integrity. (The Styrofoam dries and gets brittle.)
AFX_FX-50_Helmet_zoom.jpg

Now if I could just find a shoulder mounted laser cannon...

HRD and pocky yoshi are you holdin down the fort in the online forum?
Best not let any noobies own you while I'm temporarily a scrub

On the flip side if you wanna kick my ass and help me be less then a scrub lol you know my psn name

On the flip side if you wanna kick my ass and help me be less then a scrub lol you know my psn name
Yeah man i be holding it down son. I dont play much anymore but when i do, im back on xbl

I am just disappointed lxhizy gave me no assistance in scoring with his sister. Let's be real lxhizy, some guy is gonna be your brother in law someday. Shouldn't you at least be able to enjoy a few rounds of Soul Calibur with the man? I rest my case.
l0l 1 d1dn't read that unt1l n0w and 1 have t0 say shut the fuck up
that day 1 better be dead 0r s0meth1ng
but she's 29...

and 1gn0re the wr1t1ng my keyb0ard just br0ke

I'm not always online to play much. Majority of the time, I have to look after my family a fix some reality mess I'm in. Nowadays though, I play on Xbox since my Ps3 is dead for god who knows how long haha. Still, I'll be sure to scrub it out with you one day when I do get one.

Back