8WR October Online Tournaments - Xeph & Alphakeg win!

arrgh I got 1 bar with Devon and Jargen. Apparently my connection blows. I hope these were just unfortunate coincidences. However I do remember getting my ass kicked by Marredjinn at some point in GC a while back, so I know my connection isnt shit ALL the time...

Our connection isnt playable, its 3 bar with lag spikes. I was trying to just play through he kept stoping i got a go to sleep so i forfit. I am not interested in playing in that type of connection anyways.

Our connection isnt playable, its 3 bar with lag spikes. I was trying to just play through he kept stoping i got a go to sleep so i forfit. I am not interested in playing in that type of connection anyways.
Actually lol my controller kept dying on me XD so are you sure?

The he
arrgh I got 1 bar with Devon and Jargen. Apparently my connection blows. I hope these were just unfortunate coincidences. However I do remember getting my ass kicked by Marredjinn at some point in GC a while back, so I know my connection isnt shit ALL the time...
Not sure where you're located, but I tend to get okish connections with most places since CO's more or less in the middle.

why the fuck does Solo always get the easy side of the bracket every time. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you talking about? Partisan is the one with the free ride here.

Also people IT'S ONLINE! Lag exists no matter how much you complain about it. If you aren't going to play with someone just because it's a bar then don't sign up for a fucking ONLINE tournament. Also we all know Discord Parade is a fraud anyway.

I'll say this... Devon's connection is quite erratic from what I played him previously. 1 bar one fight, a 4 bar next fight. Wtf...

@IRM: Haters gonna hate.

I'll say this... Devon's connection is quite erratic from what I played him previously. 1 bar one fight, a 4 bar next fight. Wtf...

@IRM: Haters gonna hate.
Are you saying I have a lag switch.. ;D

Well this is starting off to be a great tournament...
mckayla-not-impressed.png

Hawkfalcon and I are stuck at 1 match to 0 matches and 1 round, with 57 DCs. To be continued...

Back