8WR October Online Tournaments - Xeph & Alphakeg win!

hey guys, i cant compete due to school:

My schedule:

Today:

i have to organize my schedule again because i have 3 IAs and a project. mid terms are next week and SAT on Saturday Basically this is my stress day....where i get headaches and eat sweets and talk to myself about my schoolwork..... FUUUN

Friday:

• Write the 2nd rough draft for a Historical Investigation (one IA). Research more about my topic for the final copy.
  • Complete a short essay on the value of a writer's style and usage of literary terms regarding the idea/philosophy/morality of religion. (during lunch)
  • Work on AP stats project (eaaaaassssy)
  • Complete flashcards for AP stats, or most of them (annnnoying)
  • Study for SAT ( it's saturday)
Saturday:

• SAT (ends at 1pm ish)
  • Study for Physics midterm
  • complete Physics practice IA
  • find a topic for the physics IA
  • complete Physics homework
  • complete the Historical Investigation 2nd draft (hopefully) (it's due on the 31st, but i have other classes and it's very important for my grade)
Sunday:

• Finish flashcards (annnoyyying)
  • Study for Physics and stats mid term
  • hopefully get close to finishing the Historical Investigation 2nd draft
  • Hopefully get close to finishing Physics labs and practice IA
  • 7PM: church
Monday

• Finish AP stats project afterschool or get close to it (due wednesday)
  • study.....
  • finish everything that wasnt finished during the weekened.
Tuesday and wednesday
  • just study for midterms
  • finish stats project
  • finish everything that wasnt finished during the weekend.

hey guys, i cant compete due to school:

My schedule:

Today:

i have to organize my schedule again because i have 3 IAs and a project. mid terms are next week and SAT on Saturday Basically this is my stress day....where i get headaches and eat sweets and talk to myself about my schoolwork..... FUUUN

Friday:

• Write the 2nd rough draft for a Historical Investigation (one IA). Research more about my topic for the final copy.
  • Complete a short essay on the value of a writer's style and usage of literary terms regarding the idea/philosophy/morality of religion. (during lunch)
  • Work on AP stats project (eaaaaassssy)
  • Complete flashcards for AP stats, or most of them (annnnoying)
  • Study for SAT ( it's saturday)
Saturday:

• SAT (ends at 1pm ish)
  • Study for Physics midterm
  • complete Physics practice IA
  • find a topic for the physics IA
  • complete Physics homework
  • complete the Historical Investigation 2nd draft (hopefully) (it's due on the 31st, but i have other classes and it's very important for my grade)
Sunday:

• Finish flashcards (annnoyyying)
  • Study for Physics and stats mid term
  • hopefully get close to finishing the Historical Investigation 2nd draft
  • Hopefully get close to finishing Physics labs and practice IA
  • 7PM: church
Monday

• Finish AP stats project afterschool or get close to it (due wednesday)
  • study.....
  • finish everything that wasnt finished during the weekened.
Tuesday and wednesday

• just study for midterms
  • finish stats project
  • finish everything that wasnt finished during the weekend.

scratch that i am going to finish my flashcards and the essay today. And do parts A-C on historical investigation (just write them)

To force-destruct and twelve:

Please finish up your match soon and the winner please pm me ASAP ~ my next week is crazy busy so I'll only be able to play tomorrow (Sat, Oct 6; anytime), the day after (Sun, Oct 7; anytime), and Friday night (Oct 12; round 2 deadline). After that, my schedule opens up again, lol. /collegelife.

I check my inbox several times throughout the day, so hopefully we can schedule something within the short time frame. =D. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks.

I dont even want to play SC5 atm, just take me out the tourney. Sorry and thanks unseenwombat for taking alot of time to put these things together.

l
lol no matter how many times you post this it seems people dont listen...

Hounddog, it's me and you in losers. Please let me know when you are available to do our match. I cannot do weekday afternoons due to work.

Xeph what day and time would you like to do our matches? I can do them any day this week after 4PM Pacific time unless something comes up. Don't worry I won't be rocking 1 bar like I did in snipercLause room.

Xeph what day and time would you like to do our matches? I can do them any day this week after 4PM Pacific time unless something comes up. Don't worry I won't be rocking 1 bar like I did in snipercLause room.
I'm free around 6pm everday of the week. We can get ish done today if you'd like?

Back