8WR October Online Tournaments - Xeph & Alphakeg win!

I'll log in at six, and send you a FR.

Ok then

My-Body-is-Ready-random-31574400-320-319.png

(not really)

Got on and NDK sent me a message then 7 minutes later logged off. I didn't notice to right after he got off...

Good matches with ForceDestruct.

Man Algol at distance with bubbles is annoying. Gotta keep it close or it's an uphill climb.

Alpha, I'm a coming for you too.

Shit. Out again. I swear I gotta stop doing the stupidest things when I got the upper hand. I should've just played it safe and bubble away at full screen instead of charging in and trying to fight Maxi in close range lol.

NDK beat me in case he didn't tell you guys. Man I just didn't feel like playing yesterday and it probably showed, NDK did improve from the last time we played though so that's something.

im looking at this bracket and there is no way in HELL Jewbie beat Solo. No offense to Jewbie but it is impossible for Solo to get 3-oed by him......Was it a Coin Toss??

no i beat him legit. i may be bad against you because i don't understand the Maxi match up but i beat Solo fair and square. so no offense to you but i'll see you in finals!

to my understanding solo never even played i may be wrong but if he won fair and square i have no complaints.

lol what? unless some other Solo added me and sent me an invite pretending to be the real one, he played.

to my understanding solo never even played i may be wrong but if he won fair and square i have no complaints.
I did play, I don't know the Viola MU to a severe degree. I've only fought about 15 Viola's in my life (including online randoms). That's all there is to it.

Master macro, It's me and you next in losers. Please let me know when you are available so that we may do our match. I'll send you a message on XBL in case you don't see this.

Back