Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

I agree! That's why we're social animals. Animals first because we're sluts. Social second because we have personalities on top of that. But always sluts first, it's in our nature.

1pS0a.jpg

not sure how this got un-stickied...but it has been an epic thread for a year and a half and is officially in the 8wr hall of fame. it is going back up. mods PM me if you feel otherwise.

other than that, keep trying to get laid, losers. we can help...

-EDIT- like this post if you agree.

How I shot web on gurl?

Saaaank you for help. Not to mention I'm good looking.

do 300 sit-ups a day for the next three days. come to DEVASTATION. bring a blindfold and a willingness to drink lots and lots of vodka, and i'll show you. ;)

My idea on how to get women still stands strong, wits, confidence, and just don't give a fuck.

Prime example happened to me today.

I made a comment on a post today on facebook

"I put a cherry in my mouth, orange sherbet melted from my chest to my abs, and strawberry topping on my dick and told the bitch to taste the rainbow".

Instead of bein flabbergasted these chicks ate it up, and I get friend invites. I mean I know it's facebook, but this shit happens to me face-to-face all the time, this just the most recent that came on the top of my head.

Smh lmao

And the insecurities are usually emotional.

Animals have had emotional reasoning long before logical reasoning came to be (mostly via language). So emotions are usually more powerful than logic.

Emotions are illogical, but they aren't irrational.

If you fill an emotional void, 9 times outta 10 you fill their logical void as well.

Lol, man it's so horrible it made me laugh hard. Not at what she said obviously that shit was lame, but the way she tried to explain herself and kept saying fruuueets with the German Accent. Its hard to take anything seriously when your vid is garbage and you can bearly pronounce the words you tryin to explain.

Back