Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

Hello. Shogun: That's a good side by side comparison of women wanting men they can't keep, and men wanting women hard to get. To add to that, I think of it as people feeling they've earned something from hard work. Achievement unlocked. So it's the same for box sexes.

There's also one thing I must address in your post because it peaks my interest. I get what you mean by women wanting to be treated inferior. But, I forget if I said this already, I think the treating-her-like-crap stuff is directly to do with sparking her sexual attraction. Not the woman's personality, of course. This matters because, IMO, it's good to have both a strong, real personal/emotional connection and also the ability to spark the attraction when necessary. Otherwise the relationship won't last, and you'll just be the guy fucking her until she gets sick of the incomplete connection.

That's probably the problem with most relationships in general...the couple doesn't strike a good balance in being both sexually compatible and soulmates. Too lop-sided. And people are just people, we all want the same meaningful and fulfilling things in the end.

Signing off,

Muffins.

I like that Vid it made me chuckle at times. My take on women is completely from a psychological point of view so I doubt anyone would want to hear it. I read up subjects and stuff that help build rapport with anyone and screw with their heads. Yay psych!

OMG! This has been the funniest thread I have ever read. Thanks for the laughs, and IvyFanBoy keep those iCS's going. LOL!

I'm sure there will be more people in relationships who will need advise from those who either have never been in one or haven't been close enough to someone of the opposite sex without being creepy about it. Plus this thread has legendary status, so stickied.

I have done both these things. Fuck, I'm not qualified to post here anymore.

Wait, does it matter that most of said relationships were NOT with the opposite sex?

Also - girls are easy. I don't know what you guys are having problems with. :/

I have done both these things. Fuck, I'm not qualified to post here anymore.

Wait, does it matter that most of said relationships were NOT with the opposite sex?

Also - girls are easy. I don't know what you guys are having problems with. :/

I was going to add a disclaimer for those who needed help with someone of the same sex, but how often do gay people need relationship advice? Rarely have I seen someone gay ask for advice on how to get more dick, especially from internet virgins. The dick just comes.

I was going to add a disclaimer for those who needed help with someone of the same sex, but how often do gay people need relationship advice? Rarely have I seen someone gay ask for advice on how to get more dick, especially from internet virgins. The dick just comes.

Two weird things:

1.) It does, but in fucking weird ways. More often I have "straight" friends offering than others. :/

2.) If I didn't turn them down, I'd honestly get way more women than men. And I'm not just talking like, "Oh you're gay that's so cute..." I'm talking, "I want your dick."

I don't know if this is average or not, but it's real weird.

There's plenty of "straight" people who be curious/creepin. Or you'll see someone who vehemently hates gay people while on the low they're getting it on in the seediest of places.

I still don't understand women trying to get dick from gay people. I guess it doesn't matter to them since a dick is a dick. As long as it's not attached to a douchebag, it's good for them. Or maybe they're turned on by the prospect of possibly turning someone from gay to straight and having a fabulous relationship like in some shitty movie. Or maybe those women are completely ignoring your sexual orientation because you're turning them on with them teeth. As them what their thought process is next time when they want the dick.

But these types of behavior are not out of the ordinary when it comes to gay people. Lesson here is that people are full of shit.

There's plenty of "straight" people who be curious/creepin. Or you'll see someone who vehemently hates gay people while on the low they're getting it on in the seediest of places.

I still don't understand women trying to get dick from gay people. I guess it doesn't matter to them since a dick is a dick. As long as it's not attached to a douchebag, it's good for them. Or maybe they're turned on by the prospect of possibly turning someone from gay to straight and having a fabulous relationship like in some shitty movie. Or maybe those women are completely ignoring your sexual orientation because you're turning them on with them teeth. As them what their thought process is next time when they want the dick.

But these types of behavior are not out of the ordinary when it comes to gay people. Lesson here is that people are full of shit.

You know, most of them don't know when they first meet me. But there are the women who still will unabashedly hit on me anyway. =/

You have a point with the teeth thing though. Curses disguised as blessings.

QJjqJ.jpg

Back