Bojack learns a lesson!

The 1A mix-up after grabs / CE etc is a great time to get a 236B in, if people are stuck for choice. The start of the animations looks similar enough during the twitch-duck time.

What do you use after a blocked SE B?

I normally 236B, 66B, or 33KB, but I have been caught by the NPCs doing a CE.

Raphael can "flow" really well in this regard, but I feel some moves such as 4A or 8A+B can only be effectively followed by 4B due to it's relatively good speed and TC.

What do you use after a blocked SE B?

When I have them cornered in the wall I almost always use 3A at advantage. People tend to not respect
Raphael's + frames, and get wall splat'd for it. This is especially effective after SE B, 66B and 33K$ on block.

You can also mix it up with grabs there when they finally block. B throw gets W! and 66A+G takes 1/4 life.

You would be too far away to grab though, wouldn't you?

Unless you taunt and then grab, I guess.

I said next to the wall. Raph's advantage is Godlike over there.

I'm learning this lesson more and more as I play and get better at paying attention to stage position. I'm loving the 3A wall splat combos. Only problem I have with them is that I don't know when I get another 3A into 3(B) combo. Also, I heard that you can get a free ring out if you 3A someone into a breakable wall and combo with 33KB. I haven't really checked for it yet though.

I see, new paragraph confused me.

I totally agree, Raphael's main strength is his ring edge game. Mainly walls, but to an extent ring-outs too.

I have always said this, but I guess most people still think backing up and trying to bait wiffs is the only way to play him, seeing as I never see Raphs try to go for wall game.

Oh, and not sure if this counts as an "interesting find" seeing as it's kinda obvious, but B+G wall-splats can't be realigned with 8/2 B+K, the same applies to another WS starter, 66K if memory serves. If it looks like you wont land a 3A, go for a 66B+K.

The 66B+K will, corner and positioning allowing, allow you to do a BT B+K. This, on CH, can allow another wall combo.

Edit: CH BT B+K G 3A 3B BBB CE (etc etc)

Hilde has some kind of two hit string that leads to a stun on CH. After she can super from a million miles away. Dunno the commands but fuck does it hurt.

Hilde has some kind of two hit string that leads to a stun on CH. After she can super from a million miles away. Dunno the commands but fuck does it hurt.
[A+B]

On NH, I'm pretty sure you're forced to block the 2nd hit, putting her at advantage (although you might still be able to step, I'm not sure). On block, you can step the 2nd hit and make her hurt for it. If she doesn't charge the 2nd hit you can't step it, but it's -16 on block.

[A+B]

On NH, I'm pretty sure you're forced to block the 2nd hit, putting her at advantage (although you might still be able to step, I'm not sure). On block, you can step the 2nd hit and make her hurt for it. If she doesn't charge the 2nd hit you can't step it, but it's -16 on block.
Is it possible to react to the hold and non hold version of her A+B on block?

Is it possible to react to the hold and non hold version of her A+B on block?
If you JG the 2nd hit of the hold version instead of stepping, it should be possible to react. If you rely on stepping the 2nd hit it's much harder, and I've been hit out of step by the uncharged version quite often. It's very little damage though so it's not that big of a threat, but JG should effectively punish both options (JG charged version, regular block uncharged version).

It may be possible to step the uncharged version to one direction only, but I haven't actually labbed it against her.

The other night I learned that I LOVE seeing how many Cervantes bullets I can jG from full screen before I lose the round....... only recommend against scrubby/super new Cervantes players. I got like six the other night.

Been a while. Not a lesson but I REALLY hate a Pat and o Pyzzha. Like, really, really hate them.

Still doesn't make it anymore fun to play them. Always feels like I'm trying to beat the character and not the player. People used to whine about X using 5 moves back in 2. She ain't got shit on a Pat and o Pyzarrha

If you get the B+k evasion and the 1st whiffs, the 2nd hit will still set up for the super.

Also, ranged AB is a great tool for stopping rushdown and spacing.

B+K will activate from Ivy's 6B, 6B+K, 8B+K, and 3B+K from a distance. Due to the shitty window on B+K it's sort of difficult but if you have crazy reaction/intuition you can get it. Raph will teleport right in front of her and land the hits. This lets us know that the game seemingly just shifts Raph forward with a tracking attack and not actually their position.

Also, against her pesky 66AA you can cram in a 4A+B on the 2nd hit.

If you're playing F-Zero GX and you and another car get the exact same time on the finish line the game will give the CPU the win.

In Sega and Sonic and Sonic all-star racing on the xbox, if you drive backwards at the lap start, then grind on the wall forwards through the course; about 30 seconds in you will reset and gain a full lap clear.

Also, jumping over an opponent whilst your back is to a wall and using CH B+K WS G 3A WS 3B BBB CE feels boss.

If you JG the first two hits of Pyrrha's and Maxi's CE (or block the first and JG the second), you can B+K the third hit for a free CE punish and 96 damage.

Back