[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

I would have paid full price for this. Don't understand why some would get rid of the disc if it is their only copy. Game won't be out until Spring 2010 I imagine :p

Looks like Oct. 1st Famitsu will have more information including an interview with Ono, DEEJAY, "and other content"

http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6230545/ the actual interview.

Maybe Capcom won't rape our wallets? This could be really nice, here's hoping they don't pull an ODST!
(We decided we couldn't give the fans what they wanted unless we made a full price game...)

if been keeping up on this all day. gotta love being sick as fuck sometimes.. i just care about dudely.. supposedly hes is confirmed. but Ono-san didnt say anything about him. if he is in ssf4 he will be my secondary tournament character, and im sure Guy will be Jugs main then most likely lol.

I would have paid full price for this. Don't understand why some would get rid of the disc if it is their only copy. Game won't be out until Spring 2010 I imagine :p

Looks like Oct. 1st Famitsu will have more information including an interview with Ono, DEEJAY, "and other content"

Yeah...Capcom has been hinting that they are planning a 6 month arcade exclusive for it. So we're not seeing it for consoles until well into next year.

ono said consoles this year....

They specifically stated a several month arcade exclusive...so unless it's coming out like...next week, and December for consoles, that's really shitty news.

lol, you edited right after I quoted.

If it does have a significant arcade exclusive I am planning to pick it up, but if it's only going to be like 2 months, I can't justify bothering at that point.

More importantly... who da funk is Jon the Don? o_o another Buffalo player joining the ranks?

Has everyone gotten their character and will everyone practice?

We'll see I guess. I think it can only help all of you struggling to catch up with the rest, that is for sure.

-B

I hate Gen. He is no fun to play ;[.
He's like Blanka, just a lot of strong, single hit pokes, but with worse specials. and the mk > hands which i cant do on controller despite my best efforts. This is only after 1 day of practice though.

I hate Gen. He is no fun to play ;[.
He's like Blanka, just a lot of strong, single hit pokes, but with worse specials. and the mk > hands which i cant do on controller despite my best efforts. This is only after 1 day of practice though.

Did we go over that you don't own a stick or something?

Mk - hands is traditionally done on a stick with either a piano or rubbing - there's plenty of youtube videos on how to do it. I use a piano, first i hit MK+LP (MK with my thumb), then HP, MP, LP, HP. If you are on pad, consider drumming on the punches with your index and middle fingers. Good luck with that though....

Captains Log - Day 1 - No Sakura sightings to report. Too much schoolwork. Sigh.....

No i don't have my own stick, and i can piano with Blanka's elec, so hopefully it will somewhat translate into saturdays tournament.

How is everyone else faring with their fresh meat? I sure hope everyone takes this seriously so it's actually competitive. I don't want to hear no " Well he/she's not my main so i don't really care " excuses ;[.

I'm gonna try to get some practice in with Seth but this week sucks for school for me as well...exam on Wednesday, project due Friday, and I start intramural soccer tomorrow night. At least I know the basic concept of seth? =(

I'm gonna try to get some practice in with Seth but this week sucks for school for me as well...exam on Wednesday, project due Friday, and I start intramural soccer tomorrow night. At least I know the basic concept of seth? =(

Losing is indeed the basic Seth strategy ;(

Been working with Balrog for a few hours so far - in challenge mode currently on 2nd to last hard combo. Timing is giving me some issues but just going to keep grinding it. Then I'm going to try and play some online matches later in the week. Couple hours a day in training mode working on shit.

lol joe has both the easiest and hardest character at the same time, learn the timing on that cross up at least haha. And DO mash lariat, until it stops working. Make people beat Gief's gay shit before you try to overthink things.

Back