Custom Pyrrha Thread

Interesting Pyrrhas, Gravemason. I particularly like the Steampunk one, because it felt more solid than the others imho. The others could use a bit more touch-ups so I can like them more. The Zelda one for instance has a magenta sticker saturated too high and needs some subtle patterns. Regardless, keep on sharing.

Valkyrie Pyrrha: For some reason, seeing her barely dressed looks odd.
Alice Pyrrha: Looks more like Saber but you are avoiding her stereotypical depiction.
Steampunk Pyrrha: I like this interpretion of her but while I like the hair, it does not suit her character.
Zelda Pyrrha: Good job at making her cosplay.

Gah, why did I put this game down? I forgot how much fun it is to dress people up in odd things.

Anyhoo, my Fancy Pyrrha got a lovely update after some serious down time.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

It's not entirely obvious, but I swapped her hair for a ponytail, added some purple into the mix, desaturated her clothes, swapped in the Absolution Choker and a set of earrings, and added textures to the dress and shield.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Perhaps a little too subtle with the added purple?

She's a bit too subtle, but that's because blue and purple together kind of derp it. Right now it's derpy beautiful, but try playing with colors that compliment each other or add another or two to help it pop.

Pyrrha huh? well now, I'm liking this thread. hope you guys don't mind if I post a few of my custom Pyrrhas. Here I go.

Pyrrha as Fio from Metal Slug

pyrrha 3.png
pyrrha 2.png

pyrrha 1.png

I seem to like to dress Pyrrha a lot...

Oprah, in the style of Nightmare. I think it's fitting since she's supposed to be his "successor".
bycusvrcqaafng-1-jpg.41589

bycuwbwcyaenrf_-1-jpg.41590

bycuxixcuaamzgr-1-jpg.41591

Pyrrha with monster arm. I based this off the ending of the story where she's restored by still has her arm.
byst4bdcaaae-vm-1-jpg.41695

byst5i7ceaa6gk9-1-jpg.41696

byst63ncmaexbe8-1-jpg.41697

Pyrrha dressed as Ivy. Imagine if it was Ivy who raised Pyrrha, and she had the same 'unique' fashion sense. Also, I adapted her original costumes colors into the design.
b6_llrtceaanrjj-1-jpg.42714

b6_giqjigaaq7bw-1-jpg.42715

b6_gkyqiuaa5qrm-1-jpg.42716

b6_lno0caaebawk-1-jpg.42717

I actually have a few more in my game, but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. I'll post them later.

Back