DARK SOULS 2- Praise the sun

think i'm just done trying to red. maybe it's just the salt, but i got giant tree seeded 3 times! the one single advantage i have when invading and poof it's gone. #CryMoarNerd

fuck reds, dragons all day in hur!

think i'm just done trying to red. maybe it's just the salt, but i got giant tree seeded 3 times! the one single advantage i have when invading and poof it's gone. #CryMoarNerd

fuck reds, dragons all day in hur!
Lol, I love using it. This havel kid joined and tried leading me into the hallway leading up to the looking glass knight with the Horse Head Knights and I remembered that I had a seed in my inventory. Let's just say... he kind of got gang banged xD At least they aren't an easy item to get.

Just beat DS2. I killed all three optional bosses. Ancient Dragon pissed me off the most but the other bosses were pretty fucking easy cuz Sunlight Spear Swag.

praise the sun! plus you get the rad-as-fuck-sunbro shield!

also what miracles are you using except the obligatory lightning spears?

Eeeexcellent.

There're OTHER miracles? Kappa

Yeah I did notice a significant stat reduction, though it's splitting the damage so I guess it's either gonna do a lot more damage or a lot less. Best to save for something you know is weak to your element.

Saying that though, Lightning Zwei is just as lovely as it was in Dark Souls :D

My Dragon Chime isn't even upgraded yet. Just imagine it fully upgraded with 55 faith Kappa

Where you get that?
Trade the old king soul to Straid on NG+. The souls comes from beating Ceaseless 2.0, I mean Old Iron King, on NG+.

Where you get that?
either beat the old iron king on NG+ or just use a bonfire ascetic and beat him on NG. i did the latter since he isn't a particularly tough boss. i have no idea what blinding bolt does, but once i get 3 more spices i'll wreck all the things....hopefully.

That's what I'm saying xD He has the most HP out of any boss xD Excluding maybe Vendrick if you haven't gathered Giant Souls
What dies he even drop?
I didn't even know hr wasoptional . I spent like 24+ hours probably at the Dragon Shrine dying to knights and trying to get them to stop spawning so I could fight the dragon with everything I had. Turns out I had just been summoned to every single idiot who had aggroed the beast and never seen it myself.

Also, Jak, farm the Dragon Aerie. Tons of stuff there. Tons.

is wrath of the gods still in the game? i heard it was a reward for blues, but fuck that. takes waaaaay too long for blues to do anything but arenas.

is wrath of the gods still in the game? i heard it was a reward for blues, but fuck that. takes waaaaay too long for blues to do anything but arenas.

Yeah it's in the game. There are two ways to get it. One of the you just mention and yeah fuck that. The other way is in NG++ iirc. I don't remember where and how so check the wiki.

Back