Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

I dropped this game in like February and just recently decided to give it another chance for Ultimate.

Does anybody know what we will do with our save data from DOA 5 in DOA 5 ULTIMATE? I mean all that we unlocked in DOA 5 and all the DLC that we bought from the XBOX live will be available in DOA 5 ULTIMATE? :/

It will probably be different, as in the DLC you bought. They might just let you keep all the DLC you bought because they programmed it in DOA5 ultimate, but you'll most likely be able to still use them in the new game. =]

It will probably be different, as in the DLC you bought. They might just let you keep all the DLC you bought because they programmed it in DOA5 ultimate, but you'll most likely be able to still use them in the new game. =]
It's possible that you'll still be able to use the dlc but they're still locked unless you purchased. Key difference is you'll be able to see dlc you don't have. Or something like that.

It's possible that you'll still be able to use the dlc but they're still locked unless you purchased. Key difference is you'll be able to see dlc you don't have. Or something like that.

Yeah maybe like that, it's sort of dumb how online DOA5 they never had a compatibility Pack download update, so people without the costumes can view the DLC costumes. Basically, if I play a match with some Kasumi swimsuit costume, then save the replay, and my friend (who doesn't have the swimsuit DLC) will see my Kasumi in her standard apparel.... It's pretty dumb how that works.

Yeah maybe like that, it's sort of dumb how online DOA5 they never had a compatibility Pack download update, so people without the costumes can view the DLC costumes. Basically, if I play a match with some Kasumi swimsuit costume, then save the replay, and my friend (who doesn't have the swimsuit DLC) will see my Kasumi in her standard apparel.... It's pretty dumb how that works.

that was always an issue with me too. i would have bought damn near all the outfits but because i can't show them off i didn't bother with buying. i want other people to see my beautiful christmas Pai and enjoy the costume as much as me.

Although no one here complained about SF4s method of on disc DLC, I still find it strange that players would complain that costumes only show up on their side.

I always viewed the DLC in this game as for your benefit only. Who cares whether others get to see the costumes or not? Especially since the costumes are pre-designed and not custom creations. Note that I'm not against the idea of compatibility packs, I just find it strange that some feel like their money may be wasted because you can't show off the costume.

Anywho.

I believe that with the cross save feature in this game, players should be able to upload their saves for download on ultimate. They may not unlock titles or complete the story mode, but it should transfer costume data over; at least the non DLC ones.

that was always an issue with me too. i would have bought damn near all the outfits but because i can't show them off i didn't bother with buying. i want other people to see my beautiful christmas Pai and enjoy the costume as much as me.

Lol yeah that Christmas DLC was some of the best, I even got the stupid "Evil bunnies" costume pack with pre-ordering I think. Imagine how bad it would be on SC5 if you bought DLC hair for your girl, and fought someone who didn't purchase it, so instead your CaS on their screen appeared as some bald chick? Lol

Lol yeah that Christmas DLC was some of the best, I even got the stupid "Evil bunnies" costume pack with pre-ordering I think. Imagine how bad it would be on SC5 if you bought DLC hair for your girl, and fought someone who didn't purchase it, so instead your CaS on their screen appeared as some bald chick? Lol

I laughed at that whenever I came across a bald chick just because I didn't have compatibility pack

Actually I came across bald chicks regularly in SCV. I kept wondering why people kept asking why my "gorgeous" Natsu custom was bald. I was like O_o "Errrr..."

I wanted the world to see that gorgeous Taki ponytail >.<

I know what you mean. It's frustrating when I know that people won't get to see Ayane in her amazing Christmas outfit and instead will only see the default kunoichi outfit instead.

I hope that we will be able to use all the DLC content that we bought because is unfair to lose all that we unlocked and all DLC's that we purchased for DOA 5.... I think that Team Ninja will not disappoint us.......!

I hope that we will be able to use all the DLC content that we bought because is unfair to lose all that we unlocked and all DLC's that we purchased for DOA 5.... I think that Team Ninja will not disappoint us.......!

Yeah like Amanda said, that's how Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 worked when people bought DLC from MvC3 vanilla (original) version. They'll probably have new clothes in DOA5 Ultimate, I hope the game sells well though and doesn't have an Online Pass code, since we need all the people online that we can get.

Yeah like Amanda said, that's how Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 worked when people bought DLC from MvC3 vanilla (original) version. They'll probably have new clothes in DOA5 Ultimate, I hope the game sells well though and doesn't have an Online Pass code, since we need all the people online that we can get.

I'll be waiting to hear some official news about that ;) And I think that in E3 2013 they will show us more! :D Oh, and something else DOA 5 ULTIMATE will released in Europe on 3 September? Someone commented a trailer of DOA 5 and said this, but I'm not sure.

I'll be waiting to hear some official news about that ;) And I think that in E3 2013 they will show us more! :D Oh, and something else DOA 5 ULTIMATE will released in Europe on 3 September? Someone commented a trailer of DOA 5 and said this, but I'm not sure.
America on the 3rd, Japan on the 5th, Europe on the 6th.

Back