Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

it's not tengu. it's someone wearing a tengu mask. you can see the hair. it's blue/black/or purple. someone joked about an ayane clone. Phase-5? super hyper spin fighting style. i don't know but it's not tengu.

Her name is Ms. Karate.

Okay, okay, I kid. Her name is Oni, as you might imagine she has horns underneath that mask.

Will she have a lazily developed move list aka Phase 4/Marie Rose? Probably. But hey, new character!

I'm calling this as a Bridget-class trap, but more mature.

In other words, Amane Nishiki.
Amane_Nishiki_%28Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

"Trap" is a very offensive term.
but accurate in this case. i don't really understand how it's offensive though. but i'm not shooting at anyone. what other fighting games have traps (or cross dressers if you want a term that doesn't seem so harsh) in them?

but accurate in this case. i don't really understand how it's offensive though. but i'm not shooting at anyone. what other fighting games have traps (or cross dressers if you want a term that doesn't seem so harsh) in them?

Guilty Gear had Bridget, SF has/had Poison (depending on who you talk to), Tekken has Leo.

Thing is, we had a 'trap' character already, albeit unintentionally: DOA4 Eliot. It's a niche that's been lost, but could be filled again.

so we're basically gonna have a person similar to that masked chick from tekken? well, just in terms of having her face covered, not fighting style. i don't think we need anymore ninjas. 5 is enough.
Guilty Gear had Bridget, SF has/had Poison (depending on who you talk to), Tekken has Leo.

Thing is, we had a 'trap' character already, albeit unintentionally: DOA4 Eliot. It's a niche that's been lost, but could be filled again.
is it a trap if you naturally look like another gender (ie. eliot being cute looking) he had male clothes. it'd be a trap if he was wearing a skirt or blouse but he doesn't. so he's not in the same category as other traps.

so we're basically gonna have a person similar to that masked chick from tekken? well, just in terms of having her face covered, not fighting style. i don't think we need anymore ninjas. 5 is enough.

is it a trap if you naturally look like another gender (ie. eliot being cute looking) he had male clothes. it'd be a trap if he was wearing a skirt or blouse but he doesn't. so he's not in the same category as other traps.
The way Eliot eliot looked in DOA4? He don't need a damn dress to deceive folks.

A trap is a dude who is virtually indistinguishable from a girl. Guilty Gear's Bridget and Baka and Test's Hideyoshi are the two prime examples. Regardless of how he was dressed, Eliot in DOA4 looked like a chick.

The point is, the niche has been lost. Given TN's attempts to fill them in each installment, it's only a matter of time. Personally, I hope this is that time.

A trap is a dude who is virtually indistinguishable from a girl. Guilty Gear's Bridget and Baka and Test's Hideyoshi are the two prime examples. Regardless of how he was dressed, Eliot in DOA4 looked like a chick.

The point is, the niche has been lost. Given TN's attempts to fill them in each installment, it's only a matter of time. Personally, I hope this is that time.
well, your definition of a trap and mine are different. eliot looks like a boy naturally and definitely sounds like one. a pretty boy, but still a boy none the less. those other "traps" are actually trying to look like the gender they're not. eliot is wearing men's clothing. you thought eliot looked like a chick but that's your own opinion. to me he has a boyish face with long eye lashes. to each their own. TN is not in the least trying to make a male look like a female or the other way around. the most you are gonna get are females wearing jeans and that's still not even close. but like i said, that's the closest TN has come and probably will ever come to have a trap.

oh and that tengu masked character has boobs so there goes the hope for another trap. why do you seem to want one so badly anyway?

Back