Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Why is no one wearing a damn shirt under their overalls?
No clue. Ask Ayane, she did it first.
DOA5-Ayane-SPECIAL1.jpg

Heart|236T ~ 閉肘 P: If (1F faster than P H is) entered 236HP 236T is input, adjustment 閉肘 P no longer |appears.

dafuq does this mean?

If you input p faster than h when doing 236T you would get 236P instead. This issue is fixed in the next patch.

Why is no one wearing a damn shirt under their overalls?

They're not overalls, but shortalls. As for the no t-shirt thing (except Rose) they're just dressing like any guy would. It is summer after all.

Because there was no way they could form a strong enough argument to their higher ups within TK. Understand that the parent company is stingy as hell and micromanages absolutely everything. If they think putting breasts on Tengu is going to make it sell more, then that's exactly what they will do.

Almost all DLC has been female oriented for this very reason.

I think this is also why all the DLC characters have appeared on arcade first. TK probably sold exclusivity contracts to arcade owners guaranteeing that DLC characters would appear there first to garner more traffic to the arcades and so that arcade owners would buy the boards.

That said, I did see a twitter posting from TN that stated the more fans yell for Tengu on console, the sooner she could be brought over. So yell more!

Finally, Old Tengu would probably be more popular if he was overpowered or wasn't a trash tier character in DOA4.

Last edited:
Blah 33 games and no wins. Been playing offline too much... Well it's not like I win offline either.

It's like I always say; no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I always fail. At least I'm having fun.

Blah 33 games and no wins. Been playing offline too much... Well it's not like I win offline either.

It's like I always say; no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I always fail. At least I'm having fun.

Well there's your silver lining. Who do you play offline?

I'm still playing Marie Rose. I've completely lost the ability to play Kokoro since I've been focused so much on Marie.

You know. i have sometimes the same issue on some 2D fighter...but after a while i stop thinking and just play with instincts instead relying on some tactics/strats.(this shouldnt sound like ill trust my luck)
Hope someone knows what im trying to tell lol

Back