Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

At the end of the day, it's your call. Try poking around the cast again and see if someone else resonates with you.

I'm sticking with Marie Rose. I've hyper-focused on playing and learning her stuff that I've pretty much lost the ability to play any of the other characters I've tried, including Kokoro. Much like the recommendation to play Devil Jin over Jin back in Tekken 5, I don't think many of the players get that I would have enormous trouble playing a more complex character.

That said, I do like playing Bayman, and I can still sorta play him well enough. So I'll give him a shot for a bit.

Anyone else finding this game somewhat difficult to pick up? I keep losing to button-mashing scrubs and it is so frustrating :(

If you want them I'll send them to you, if I knew how.
Some upload portal like rapidshare,bitshare etc is always good...just google a lil bit ;)
And yeah its no problem, im gonna upload them on my Youtube channel if its ok.
Anyone else finding this game somewhat difficult to pick up? I keep losing to button-mashing scrubs and it is so frustrating :(
Just avoid playing at first against random online people, how about you post on which console you play?
Im sure some people here are gonna response and willing to play and help you out =)
After a while you get a feeling for this game, if you play against someone who you know is playing with you.
Instead playing against "braindead mashing buttons for autowin people".

Here's replays. Change extension from .zip to .rar

Attachments

• DOA5 Replays part 1.zip
    105.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DOA5 Replays Part 3.zip
    417.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DOA5 Replays Part 2.zip
    104.8 KB · Views: 114

Online gets like that, unfortunately. If you check out FreeStepDodge, the big DOA forum, you'll find no shortage of players who'd rather not mash who could play against you.

Out of curiosity, who's your main?

Play offline, or button-mash back. Button-mashing only works online due to the inability to properly punish it. That shit gets you killed offline.

Also this may help: http://www.freestepdodge.com/forums/general-dead-or-alive-series-discussion.4/ or more specifically http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...training-suggestion-for-aspiring-players.166/

Anybody want to comment on my replays yet?

Ah, btw, I'm having immense trouble executing tank roll throws and 3PP6K. Both rather difficult for me.

Last edited:
Angels are coming.

Pics soon...

Unrelated
blog_20140729-1.jpg

Kinda nice detail on that fan. Wish more characters got accessories like this. Glasses just aren't enough.

Last edited:
Back