Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Does anyone know how the order of the rotation works for Core Fighters? Right now Hitomi and Jann Lee are unlocked, but I'm waiting for Rig, and I forget how the order goes.

Getting sleepy...

004_06.jpg

004_05.jpg

004_09.jpg

004_03.jpg

The rest...? Well they're a bit too suggestive to post I think.

You know where you can find them.

They are literally just towels, that's it. There's your 15 dollar DLC pack right there.

I seem to remember a certain Capcom game having a towel costume... At least that one was free.

Come to think of it, Xenosaga 3 also had a t-shirt costume, and that too was free.

Aww well... Might as well say it

yup. that proves it. Team Ninja are fresh out of costume ideas. sleep wear...-_- come on.

I think the issue is more like;

How long is it going to take to make this? And will it sell?

TN may be at the limit of Tecmo's patience with the support for this game and probably want them making new games now. Especially after Yaiba bombed.

Hmm...

I...

Well...

I guess I like the Nyotengu, Helena, and...

I guess that all I really like. Although, I like the attention to detail on Marie Rose's Arabian Princess. The artist really went out of their way to point out a lot of the little flourishes and accessories. But isn't the costume originally Helena's from a decade ago?

Team Ninja is trying to appeal to both the casual (silly costumes) and competitive sides (keeping the game balanced and playable). But they are going about it incorrectly for the casual side, not realizing it's just making things that much worse.

It's inevitable that characters Nyotengu and Marie Rose will get swimsuits, but I suspect that not even the swimsuits are selling as much as before. So, while Team Ninja could keep hedging risks on designing costumes that may or may not sell, it seems they want the community to decide what they'll design next and hope it guarantees some sales.

Keep in mind, guys, those balance patches are not cheap to put out. It appears that another patch is coming out with the release of the bed and bath costumes. Likely this will fix some bugs in 1.07. We're fortunate that TN has supported the game for this long, unlike Namco's support for SC5, or TTT2. I'd like it if they could keep supporting the game for as long as possible as I don't want to end up with patch the ends up breaking the game and they can't release anymore patches because no one is buying the DLC anymore.

This isn't an argument to go and buy the latest DLC or an argument to invalidates everyone's opinions on the recent contest. Merely I just wanted to bring attention to the fact that TN can continue to support this game because of the DLC.

Y'all got guns to your heads forcing you to buy this DLC when it comes out?

No?

What's the problem, then? I don't like most of the costumes, so I ain't buying it.

I'm tired of swim suit after swim suit after towel dlc. Like people can be upset that their favorite characters still haven't gotten any worthwhile DLC since the casual/legacy costumes.

The problem is they are CONSTANTLY ignoring a part of the fanbase "because it sells". Bye

I think we need a gothic costume set or perhaps some rpg style costumes.

EDIT: When is Nyotengu coming out with her english trailer?!

I think we need a gothic costume set or perhaps some rpg style costumes.

EDIT: When is Nyotengu coming out with her english trailer?!

On the costumes: Agreed. Gothic set, even if just for the girls, would be great and would likely sell well.

On the Nyotengu trailer: Probably September, given the 3-month wait period for the DLC characters following their arcade debut.

Back