Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Guize can we get back to chatting about DOA instead of engaging in unconstructive petty quarrels?

Anyways for your viewing pleasure:

A dude in my scene is already looking forward to harassing my ass with this character -_-.

Last edited:
Guize can we get back to chatting about DOA instead of engaging in unconstructive petty quarrels?

A dude in my scene is already looking forward to harassing my ass with this character -_-.
THANK YOU!
Im really gettin sick of this...just PM if ya have problems with each other...
Hope Marie gets a Hatsune Miku DLC outfit...that would be Epic!

Oh I believe I know who lol
THANK YOU!
Im really gettin sick of this...just PM if ya have problems with each other...
Hope Marie gets a Hatsune Miku DLC outfit...that would be Epic!
I don't think KoeiTecmo is THAT buddy buddy with Sega. But if they are Miku would be a decent collab costume

BfS2mOPCMAAsd1g.jpg

BfYGMiiCcAAJ-dw.jpg

Reactions: d3v
ooooh, Pai got that Class goin' on again. Lei's is very...daring. i hope you can have the hoodie down for Mila's outfit. and i'm starting to think that Kokoro is our goth/rocker girl. with her outfits and that black nail polish. she just suddenly became more attractive to me. also the patch is out today for PS3 and tomorrow for xbox360. there is some extra paradise mode i think with Lei's movie for it being available until the 11th.

So, apart from gameplay changes, I am pleased to say that there was some netcode improvement they snuck in under the radar.

Re-syncs! The game now re-syncs at the start of every round, same as SCV. You should get the same familiar burst of speed you're used to. I don't know if it re-syncs mid-round or not as most of my matches actually played pretty well tonight, but there is definite re-syncing at the start of every round.

Yay for small victories!

I just played a match online that was labeled "4-bars" and the netcode still seems to be ass. Though, I did notice the re-syncing between rounds. However, after playing the match, I was quickly reminded why I can't take DOA's online seriously.

On the bright side it is cool that TN is trying to find ways to improve the netcode and online experience. Still need to tryout a 5-bar match though to see if it actually feels like how it's supposed to.

So, the tournament that's being held in Philadelphia will have DOA as one of the available games. Is anyone picking up Marie or at least able to give pointers on her? I kind of want to give this a shot so I want to be semi-competent at this. (I really only play Tekken, SC, and Smash.)

So, the tournament that's being held in Philadelphia will have DOA as one of the available games. Is anyone picking up Marie or at least able to give pointers on her? I kind of want to give this a shot so I want to be semi-competent at this. (I really only play Tekken, SC, and Smash.)

Try the tournament out anyway. It's good for experience. Actually, IMO, you should never miss a tournament unless it physically conflicts with something that prevents you from going. Aside from the tournament directors, I have attended by far the most DOA5 & DOA5U tournaments held in my local scene (Which also features many other FG's such as SF, Marvel, Injustice or Tekken for instance). I say: Go For It!

As or Marie Rose, she will not be released until a later date in the "Spring" like Sillaeen said. The closest equivalent to her right now is LeiFang, or Bayman to a lesser extent.

Back