Dear Legendary Souls mode:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you. For every absolutely amazing part of the rest of this game, you were included just to make sure we weren't too happy. Cheating, input-reading AI. The hard AI in the other modes? Excellent. Uses setups, baits, and competitive-play-viable combos. This mode? A demon possesses the AI. One that thinks human rage tastes quite nice, thank you very much.

Rant aside, I finished this this morning at something like 7:00AM. Game stopped counting at 99'59'99 and I figure it was something like two hours. To be fair, actual game time that involved me not staring open-mouthed in shock and horror as I was picked apart by Edgemaster rocking Alpha Patroklos' style was probably about an hour and a half. I actually stopped playing a few times. The day I see a human player rock that kind of speed, precision, and accuracy will be the day competitive Soul Calibur has its Michael Jordan. It's unreal.

Anybody else finish it? Thoughts? I used Alpha Patroklos myself, so that may have contributed to my terrible time with it (never used Setsuka even once before and kind of learned as I went).

UPDATE: Use the following anti-Legendary Souls spam tactic for great justice! Pick Natsu and spam 6B+K, B, B, B like a madman. Laugh hysterically as the AI is repeatedly destroyed. You're welcome.
The ai in this game spoils it completely. Cheap isn't the word. It's just no fun. There is no sense of accomplishment because it's just so frustrating. The developers ought to patch it.

I can't even beat Kilik man >_>
neither can i. If you miss one of his hits he will combo you till you die or get knocked off the raft. It's just absurd. You'll be lucky to land a single hit as he will sidestep, block and read your inputs constantly. Whatever attack you do he will instantly do one faster, which is what the ai does all the time, and counter hit you. That's fun how namco?

View attachment 11696 I got 12:10:16 with Alpha...i'll do under 10 minutes this evening, im on fire, lol. Fucking Siegfrtied reads Inputs like crazy....^
It took me 30 min to beat Elysium alone with Ivy on my first try... omg, the bitch interrupted everything I did with perfect 236B/TAS B.

It seems beating this mode with Ivy under 10min seems virtually impossible because you can rely only on pokes like BB/AA/etc and occasional FC 1B.

It took me 30 min to beat Elysium alone with Ivy on my first try... omg, the bitch interrupted everything I did with perfect 236B/TAS B.

It seems beating this mode with Ivy under 10min seems virtually impossible because you can rely only on pokes like BB/AA/etc and occasional FC 1B.

Lol. What more can i say than LOL? :P

Beating this with aPAT is easy, i just play normal. Dagotth beat this mode in 10:something with Omega...Btw. 12 min was my second try...guess that happens when your char does 100 DMG on everything :)

Lol. What more can i say than LOL? :P

Beating this with aPAT is easy, i just play normal. Dagotth beat this mode in 10:something with Omega...Btw. 12 min was my second try...guess that happens when your char does 100 DMG on everything :)
You think they will nerf him if I cry? ;)

Which character is most broken? Apat, Omega, Natsu or Cervy? I'm can't decide who should I play.

I finally did it. I finally got a decent time. I got that AI figured out.

So for those not keeping count, my first three times were 80 minutes, 60 minutes, and 54 minutes.

My latest run... 16 minutes and 47 seconds. Yup, I cut my time down to a fraction of what it was before.

Feels good, man.

I think Omega and Alpha...but Omega is just way easier to play...havent researched on Natsu too much...

*pic* I got 12:10:16 with Alpha...i'll do under 10 minutes this evening, im on fire, lol. Fucking Siegfrtied reads Inputs like crazy....^

How in the hell did you beat Elysium in under 2 minutes? You make it seem so effortless. >.>

TELL ME YOUR SECRET.

How in the hell did you beat Elysium in under 2 minutes? You make it seem so effortless. >.>

TELL ME YOUR SECRET.

Elysium is one of the easiest imo, she spams too much 236B, so be ready too punish...oh and play a semi broken Character like Alpha, that helps a lot :P

Elysium is one of the easiest imo, she spams too much 236B, so be ready too punish...oh and play a semi broken Character like Alpha, that helps a lot :P

Aha, thanks for advice. My time was about 20 minutes, but i hope I can get lower than that the next time I try it. XD

I just beat this mode in 30 minutes and some seconds with Raphael. I spammed Unending Stings and the BBB. XD

Oh, to all of you who say if you beat Edge Master and Elysium, Algol is easy, you're wrong. He kicked my ass time and time again. Maybe I just suck. :P

I got 21 minutes with Leixia! I used a lot of quick steps, which are really effective with all of them, but especially against Nightmare and Edge Master. Anyone have any tips for Elysium? The bitch is still riding me with that 236b. I ring her out a lot to make it easier for me.

Oh, to all of you who say if you beat Edge Master and Elysium, Algol is easy, you're wrong. He kicked my ass time and time again. Maybe I just suck. :P
I actually have the same problem. I found it at least mildly embarrassing thinking I was losing to someone who's supposed to be easy.

I guess it depends on who you're playing as.

58 minutes here, I Pick Asta.
Most difficult = Edgemaster (Patuska).
Easiest = Algol.

Now that I've unlocked Algol I've to say that his CE, 236 A+B+K when hit should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back