[Delaware] The Legend of Dela-where-the-f***

so games at my place friday so if you can let's try to revitalized the scene cuse i know there are alot of SCV heads in DE so let's get it poppin

Finally settling on Alpha and Viola as my characters. I feel like I have something to prove with Alpha (he's pretty swag too), and I honestly love Viola's design too much to not play her.

Wow ressurected thread! you grave diggers! anyway I'm glad to see some more interest in a soul calibur title :). hopefully I'll be able to play w/ some of you guys soonish. anyway I'm in NY for a bit so, no games for me w/ y'all. you guys need to put DE back on the map! or at least get rid of the lame pun of dela-where :p.

[Apr 26, 2012] Local Battles - Salty Battles Weekly (Fort Lee, NJ)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-26-2012-local-battles-salty-battles-weekly-fort-lee-nj.13013/

If you guys want to continue having weeklies for Soulcalibur, this is probably the LAST CANCE we have for consistent weeklies, so you guys better show up! I know for a fact a lot of you people are available on Thursday nights, since you all head to Sporko's... head to Local Battles instead and show your support for Soulcalibur!

tumblr_m2wqhcqM7e1r06g8po1_500.jpg

48 hours left for the special 30$ pre-register price for Civil War 4. Save yourself 10$

http://www.RVAtournaments.com/CivilWar

Join players: [FC] NYChrisG, Dieminion, UVG Noel Brown, MH|AlukardNY, DMG MCZ Lud, MH|Rayray, CoCo OmG iTz Andre, JiBbo, HAV, Ultradavid, Skisonic, DJ Huoshen, RyRy and many more as they all battle for EVO points and the right to raise up one of our Civil War champion swords!

The action starts on Friday night with hype team tournaments! Catch up on after hours exhibition matches in the 24hr Salty Suite! Come play on one of the 8 arcade cabinets set on free play the entire weekend! Enjoy the multitude of food options with over 50 food establishments within 3miles, along with with plenty of delivery options.

If you can't make it, catch all the action streamed by Team Sp00ky.

For more information: http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWarDetails

What's up Delaware? Looking quite dead I see. I'll be moving to DE in April, so how about we stir up a scene or two, eh?

oh, nice. a new addition is always welcomed :). Umm hopefully by the time april comes around I'll be more into offline sessions.

YES! NOT QUITE DEAD! haha
Hopefully we'll be able to practice/ compete sometime. I'll be in the Dover area. Any idea where that is?

yep, smack dead in the middle of the state round abouts. 30 minutes or so away from me. about an hour and a half away from philly and south jersey so. it's not too bad an area. there are tekken heads there I know, and about 45 minutes away up north there are marvel/ssf4 players. all are really cool. btw, what's bringing you to this lil corner of the east coast?

YEEAH! Middle of the action! I see I'm not too far from your place.
My job's going to have my in and out of Delaware for months at a time during the next 5 or so years. But I'll be technically living there, so... yeah
So how is the SC scene in the general vicinity, or does it even exist?

doesn't exists as far as I know. I've been mia from any of the scenes I'm a part of for the last year tho so almost any SC interest has been deadened lol. but in Philly I know there are a lot of sessions usually. and you'll have NEC, Summer Jam, Winter Brawl, and other east coast tournaments a few hours away. So actually playing and meeting players isn't so hard from Delaware, but there isn't much of a scene here to my knowledge

Back