Fanart Friday: Custom Stages Edition!

Fanart Friday: Week 4 Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
Well last week was a mistake. This was an awful, awful idea; and any of you who participated in it should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. These are not good, and I already regret ever doing this! You people are sick!

Hopefully this week's topic will give us a reprieve from you nasty people. Its a lot simpler: custom stages. Come up with some stage design; whether you want to be ornate and come up with a setting, or be as simple as possible and come up with a mechanic is up to you.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

davidoa-voldo.jpg grendelswish-tira.jpg lysosoup-talim.jpg lysosoup-yunseong.jpg rita-maxi.jpg rita-zasalamel.jpg soul-voldo.jpg traceafj-setsuko.jpg warui-raphael.jpg prinii-zasalamel.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Want to vote for either Tiro or Setsuko & Isabello because I like those two the most, well done Trace and Grendel!! Hate having to vote for one though :( Oh well I'll vote for Tiro since it has less votes

Aww man it's already over!? I would have loved to make a boy Talim, or at least a female Siegfried... Oh well. I'm at least gonna try to make something on this next one. A stage aye? I've got a few ideas in mind.

Setsuko & Isabello... Is just plain wrong. Not that the artwork isn't well done but it's cross dressing male rape. And it's winning. Seriously what's this board coming to? What kind of people are running around here?

871-934483706.jpg
People like this girl?!?!
Well... I don't know really? She's cute looking for anime standards, but it mostly depends on her personality whether or not I'll like her. What anime does she come on?

Well... I don't know really? She's cute looking for anime standards, but it mostly depends on her personality whether or not I'll like her. What anime does she come on?
Darker than Black.

You'd probably like her personality. She's likable, mostly good natured and cute as a button but she's pretty weird. She comprises the show's commentary on otaku fangirls and will say lines you've heard before from anime communities everywhere like "It's like after the first 100 episodes they just stopped trying" which are good for a chuckle and show the writers know what they're talking about. She also reads bizarre yaoi/elephant slash fan fiction which leads to her mention here.

Darker than Black.

You'd probably like her personality. She's likable, mostly good natured and cute as a button but she's pretty weird. She comprises the show's commentary on otaku fangirls and will say lines you've heard before from anime communities everywhere like "It's like after the first 100 episodes they just stopped trying" which are good for a chuckle and show the writers know what they're talking about. She also reads bizarre yaoi/elephant slash fan fiction which leads to her mention here.
Darker than Black huh...
I'll check it out, I'm always up for new anime! Oh, and thanks for the name!

Looks like due to lack of entries for this week... we're going to give you guys another week.

Looks like due to lack of entries for this week... we're going to give you guys another week.

Does that mean that the custom stages judging is held off for one week? I meant to enter something but I've been pretty scatter brained lately.

Endless Battle Field by Jesse Garza 001.jpg

Well this is my thought on a map! Not very detailed or artistic, but I did the best with what I had. In a land where war has scarred the land bare. Two forces are in constant struggle in for victory. (Something that the voice would say in the beginning of every fight as it shows the stage like in Soul Calibur 4)

Are we gonna repeat one from a few weeks ago. Because, it would be cool to have another custom character friday.

Live streams

2 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional if it works 😜

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mio
Back