Fanart Friday: Gender Bender Edition

Fanart Friday: Week 3 Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
We actually didn't get a lot of submissions for last week's Swimsuit Edition of Fanart Friday. What's the problem? Was the topic too "pervy" for Soul Calibur's obviously high brow stature and community? Well moving on...

This week's topic actually ups the perv factor; but in a different way. The topic: gender bending. Draw a Soul Calibur character, but in the opposite sex. Naturally, only official Soul Calibur characters will be accepted.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

ajv-cassandra.jpgfatalexodus-boyswillbeboys.jpggrendelswish-setsuka.jpgjrasta111-hilde.jpgjrasta111-ivy.jpgjrasta111-mina.jpgkikoshoo-setsuka.jpgrightxxx-tira.jpgrightxxx-xianghua.jpgsoul-taki.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I don't quite understand the scenario for "gender bender" do we —
  1. design a female for the role of a male standard character
  2. put the male standard character in drag
  3. or take a female standard character and try to adapt it into a male in drag
  4. or is it left open for interpretation that we should surprise you​
(I'm being gender specific just for example)

did a sophie one actually... jaxel, in his infinite wisdom decided not to include it I guess, doesn't matter really, had lots of problems this week, endng with scanners crashing pcs and me resorting to lower quality... plus photoshop.

worked last week when i barely needed it anyway lol, something always seems to come up, or in this case, multiple things

remember guys its only a free t-shirt no need to get worked up this time

Edit not gonna enter my pic... not enough time to line art just learned I have a 6 page essay on any famous american author ...
at least I get to choose someone I like: O henry

oh well there is always next week

I gotta admit, like Jaxel, I'm pretty surprised that there weren't more entries considering the subject. But for the few that were entered there were some pretty good ones.
My personal fav was Boys will be boys.

Of all the people that ought to be in a bikini all the time, I'm surprised to see that Sophitia isn't up there. LOL
I was planing on drawing both of them (possibly together) but I didn't have enough time.
Surprised someone else didn't though.

Gender-Bending?
Could be interesting..

Oh I missed this one!! :(

so the next one will be gender bender? and what does that mean? change the gender of a SC character??? I mean, I can turn Setsuka into Setsuko? xDDDDD

Oh I missed this one!! :(

so the next one will be gender bender? and what does that mean? change the gender of a SC character??? I mean, I can turn Setsuka into Setsuko? xDDDDD
i asked that already, i think he isn't elaborating because we're supposed to interpret it for ourselves. in other words, grab your favorite sexy photo, import it into Photoshop and add layer, and then just trace over it with the brush tool. You don't even need to use the feathering brush tool in order to fool anyone. Yeah Trace, any appealing figure of a man in a sexually compromising pose will do as long as you add something to resemble Setsuka in a humorous way. Make sure to tell all your friends to sign up for an 8wayrun profile next week to vote.

"Draw a Soul Calibur character, but in the opposite sex." Sounds pretty hard, especially if you're going to make a male version of a female cast member (because of the feminine costumes; making a female Kilik would be a bit easier than making a male Amy, unless you get really creative with male-Amy's costume). Good luck for everyone who enters.

A few examples
kyonkoharuhi.jpg 2493285457_960fa30e5d_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back