Favourite Pokemon

I LOVE these mega forms, but I don't understand the difference between there original forms and there mega forms:
for example, nothing changed with Mega Medicham, he's still an phy/figh type with pure power just like his normal form. same thing with Mega Scizor.

Alright. Now I want this. Mega Manetric, Gardevoir and Houndoom?! I am going nuts. Lol
Wonder if they will have a Mega Lapris, or hell Mega of everything?

Alright. Now I want this. Mega Manetric, Gardevoir and Houndoom?! I am going nuts. Lol
Wonder if they will have a Mega Lapris, or hell Mega of everything?
They seem to be giving mega forms to Pokemon that are either popular or a bit obscure/out of the way. So I think Lapras would get one. Delcatty won't get one, I'm sure. >:(

They seem to be giving mega forms to Pokemon that are either popular or a bit obscure/out of the way. So I think Lapras would get one. Delcatty won't get one, I'm sure. >:(
Delcatty is extremely underrated. That cat can kick ass if you level it up right and give it the right moves, same with Clefable, Wigglytuff, and Raticate. Just to name a few.

Delcatty is extremely underrated. That cat can kick ass if you level it up right and give it the right moves, same with Clefable, Wigglytuff, and Raticate. Just to name a few.
I would hope Delcatty gets to be a fairy type if there's no Mega form. Moving on, was anyone else disappointed that there was only one new Eevee evolution?

Mega Scizor
megasci.jpg

They didn't know how to make Scizor more badass...then they gave him motherfucking chainsaws YEEEEEEEEES

Now I have to wait to lv 50 to get it ;_;

Here one with the Y versión BTW

I bought my first Pokémon game since a decade today.

There aren't many new Pokémon in this generation, but I haven't played for sooo long that everything that comes after 3rd generation is new to me.

Mega-Alakazam, I'm coming for you!

There are few new pokemons but in this game there are a shitload of old pokemons.

Usually there is more, but you can't catch less from previous generations.

I'm glad there isn't that much pokemon to memorize. It took me a year or two to even know a good amount of 4th-5th gen pokes. Some of the designs were quite forgettable.

In other news...

I lost to my older bro when I just got Chespin. However, I'm gonna get ahead of him to get revenge. My team atm is Chespin, Charmander, and Torchic. They're now level 20 and evolved. Also, I'm coming for you Mega Gyarados.

130-m.png

Copied from my Facebook:

17 years ago, my elementary school was giving out free book covers with a series of strange creatures on the front side which had a yellow emblem on the top reading "Pokémon." On the back of the book cover, it was the same exact picture but the creatures where in a cage, and it said across the top "Gotta catch 'em all!" That was the very first piece of Pokémon I was ever exposed to.

A few weeks later, I received a VHS in the mail with the Same yellow emblem that ... "Pokémon." I watched the video, and it was a 10 minute description of an up coming animated series. I didn't watch it when it debuted, but when a few of my friends where talking about it, I decided to give it a watch. And that's when I saw my first episode of this "Pokémon" thing... "The Battling Eevee Brothers" it was cool and I was enjoying the show, but THIS scene is what got me hooked:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLvKYxVSSII&feature=youtu.be&t=17m29s

For that point on, I LOVED Pokémon! I watched it every chance I got (completely memorizing all 5 Poké-raps with ease) and I re-played the original "Pokémon: Red Version" more times than I can remember. This went on till generation 2, but a bit after that point, I was a getting older (either 12 or 13 years old) and I was trying REALLY hard to be mature, like most kids that age do. at around 2007, they announced Generation IV and "Pokémon: Diamond, Pearl" of the DS. I was feeling nostalgic, and I wanted to see what kind of features the first DS Pokémon game had to offer... Boy, did times change! I was able to trade and battle with people all over the world without the need to plug two handheld systems together and all the new Pokémon where amazing!

Then, 7 years later, early February, Pokémon X and Y was announced for October 12th...... Today! I went to pick up my copy of Pokémon X and I saw this young kind in front of me picking up his copy too. I couldn't help but remember going to "Toys "R" Us" when I was 10 years old and getting my first Game Boy Pocket and a copy of "Pokémon Red" for getting a good report card... Think of me as "childish" for playing Pokémon at the age of 26 if you want, but Pokémon has been a huge part of my life and it taught me some important life lessons like "Always do your best", "It's O.K. to lose" and "Never give up". I'm probably playing "Pokémon X" as you read this, and I would have it any other way.

Back