Favourite Pokemon

FUUUUUUUUUU, and I thought I was playing too much.

You can catch the birds. but you need a pokemon with shadow tag. Chandelure line for example.

Well, you don't "need" it, with a pokemon with a shitload of speed and some kind of paralizer or sleep you could manage to do it too. But from what I've Heard is more ease to get a chandelure

no,he fled b4 my crobat got out of the freaking pkeball lol
srsly,its like "a wild Zapdos appeared" then right after that " Wild Zapdos Fled".

Got my fifth badge. Pokemon team atm.

Chesnaught. Male. Level 40. Nickname is Chesmon.
Blaziken(the speed boost one you get). Male. Level 40.
Charizard. Male. Level 40. Nickname is Charfang.
Last but not least, Gyarados. Level 39. Female. Nickname is Tempesta. Can't wait to get the Mega stone for her.

Happy to be reunited with Gyarados(spoiling her rotten), but waiting to find mah eevees. Anyways, pokelulz.

Can__t_Escape_Raikou_by_stephi_JK.png
download.gif
Still_Fleeing_Suicune_by_stephi_JK.png
fruits_of_labor_by_pimmy-d3g0e0b.jpg
Hoenn_Starters_by_MasterOfGeckos.jpg
how_very_mature_by_eternalsaturn-d2yu9ea.jpg
Jigglypuff_maddddd_by_MasterOfGeckos.jpg
Ludicolo_used_Creepy_Look_by_Ticketmeister.jpg
Magnemite_used_Eat_by_Ticketmeister.jpg
magnemite_vs_poffins_by_eternalsaturn.jpg
not_so_innocent_by_pimmy-d3brgd4.png
Pokemon_Parady___BITE_by_DoomDesireKing.jpg
straight_up_gangsters_by_pettyartist-d30kcsn.jpg
The_True_Rotom_Factor_by_DoomDesireKing.jpg

My team right now

Takamura, talonflame, 55. He has become my MVP and my dearest bro.
Goemon, Greninja, 53. I think is the first time my starter doesn't have like 10 levels more tan the rest of my pokemon. He is ok but is kind a Jack of all trades master of none.
Quasimodo, Heliolisk, 55. This fucker is a BEAST, parabolic charge is awesome and is fast as hell, inmune to wáter, inmune to ghost.

Those three has been my core team all the game. The other three right now (probably will replace them soon) are:

Blaziken, 57, since he counts as a trade it gains a shitload of experience even when I havent used him since 2 or thrid gym.
Dragalge 50, wanted to make him part of my core team but guy is useless. What's the point of poison > fairy if all the fairies are either inmune to poison (because they are Steel too) or have moves that block poison attacks or are neutral to poison because are mixed with other .
Phantump or...something like that, the ghost tree. 40, Want to make him part of the core team, but still don't know if it will work, I'm trying/level him right.

Intended:

Scizor, my favorite pokemon ever that wasn't avaliable (without cheats) since Gen II. So it has to be mine.

The first hall of fame where I have my 2 mascots together for the first time. Vaporeon and Gyarados.

Charfang aka Charizard. Level 68. Male.
Tepesta aka Gyarados. Level 69. Female.
Blaziken. Level 71. Male.
Tsunami aka Vaporeon. Level 61. Female.
Chesmon aka Chesnaught. Level 65. Male.
Ghastar aka Gengar. Level 50. Female.

I'm happy to announce I finally collected most Mega stones. Most of all, Mega Gyarados is friggin' awesome.

Anyways, my favorite save spot atm is Leverre City. Everywhere else is majestic, but this BGM be lulling me to sleep....not that I mind at times.....

I like listening to it especially when I'm playing with my pokemon.

Vaporeon is the sweetest thing ever. Poke her in the eye and she gets mad or flinches. Pet her wrong she makes a sad expression. Feed her stuff and pet her on her fins on her ear and she makes adorable faces. Sometimes I tease her by dropping the Pokepuffs on the ground receiving a glare from her. What can I say, it's friggin' cute and majestic.

Blaziken be boss though. I pet him and he just plays it cool by crossing his arms. Also eats in a badass way.

Gengar be a comedian. No matter what I do, he just like Yoshimitsu. Troll happy but awesome to be with.

Gyarados is kind of cute. Every time I pet it and stuff, I feel like I'm taking care of a big tough exterior pokemon with eyes that tell me he wants a good old rub and some grub.

Charizard and Chesnaught are cool, but I always play with Gengar, Vaporeon and Gyarados a lot more..

Sylveon my favourite:

Sylveon_(anime_NB)_2.png

Because she is sooooooo cute!!
My only gripe is the gender ratio for Eevees should be 50/50 not some 80 something males to 10 something females. I was hoping for some new evolution method like this eevee can only be female. Course that delusion was shattered once I battled the male Sylveon in the fairy gym....

Oh well it is cute.....just like this
223273_v0_600x.png

Edit

1376605_10201261890167572_1202713887_n.jpg

Last edited:
no,he fled b4 my crobat got out of the freaking pkeball lol
srsly,its like "a wild Zapdos appeared" then right after that " Wild Zapdos Fled".
yeah i've found articuno 3 times, but the thing flees before i even have a chance to do literally anything. the only thing i can think of is to use a pokemon with arena trap or shadow tag, but the only pokes i know with those abilities are wobuffet, dugtrio, and trapinch...and the suck vs the birds.

so after finally getting my sylveon (thought i had to just raise friendship like umbreon/espeon) i went to the battle chateau for a bit. i noticed that a few things were weird with it: at the start of battle it said sylveon looked at my bag, it said that sylveon read my mind and dodged when a move missed, it also said something like it wished for a critical hit when i landed one, etc.

does it do that for any pokemon with max affection?

HiZzPyX.jpg

Nothing to see here.
Pikachu frowns when you touch him there haha.

so after finally getting my sylveon (thought i had to just raise friendship like umbreon/espeon) i went to the battle chateau for a bit. i noticed that a few things were weird with it: at the start of battle it said sylveon looked at my bag, it said that sylveon read my mind and dodged when a move missed, it also said something like it wished for a critical hit when i landed one, etc.

does it do that for any pokemon with max affection?
Yes. My gyarados and vaporeon actually do stuff like that sometimes.

after doing some online battling for a few hours, the only pokemon that's been giving me trouble consistently has been xerneas. granted that's probably because half my team is weak vs fairy though lol, thinking about throwing in my talonflame because it has steel wing.

my current online team is malamar, heracross, florges, noivern, blaziken, and gogoat. so far gogoat hasn't really been too helpful since i rarely even use it in a battle (because of all these mega blazikens). been thinking about replacing gogoat with either talonflame or greninja once i finish training it up.

Current online Team:
Delphox,Aegislash,Lapras,Gardevoir,Crobat,and Aurorus.

Currently training Shellder,Dragonair,Gloom,Rapidash,Ampharos,and Meinfoo.

Also,would you guys exchange Friend Safari codes?
If so , i got fire :p

Current online Team:
Delphox,Aegislash,Lapras,Gardevoir,Crobat,and Aurorus.

Also,would you guys exchange Friend Safari codes?
If so , i got fire :p
nice, i've been liking aegislash a ton recently just sucks that steel lost its dark resistance lol. i've been having meh results with my aurorus though, just dies to everything but then again i'm mainly a double battler so that might hurt aurorus a bit.

here's my code: 3308-5374-8212

nice, i've been liking aegislash a ton recently just sucks that steel lost its dark resistance lol. i've been having meh results with my aurorus though, just dies to everything but then again i'm mainly a double battler so that might hurt aurorus a bit.

here's my code: 3308-5374-8212
He's worth it,grab one since you're having trouble with fairies :P.

Added you,this is my fc: 1263 6716 6850.

Fairy type is really broken, the only thing that can hurt them is poison and Steel, but half of them are fairy/Steel or have moves that block your Steel/poison moves, that fairy gym? I thought I'd rape them all with the Dragalge, but not a single move was effective...ever. I had to rape them with my overleveled Heliolisk

Fairy type is really broken, the only thing that can hurt them is poison and Steel, but half of them are fairy/Steel or have moves that block your Steel/poison moves, that fairy gym? I thought I'd rape them all with the Dragalge, but not a single move was effective...ever. I had to rape them with my overleveled Heliolisk
they are also not very effective vs fire, but somehow not weak to fire. i lost my shit when i saw a mega alakazam use dazzling gleam, he doesn't need an even more consistent way to shit on everybody!

the only fairy types i've encountered online so far are xerneas and sylveon. xerneas is just good overall with good moves and type coverage (hate how xerneas beats yveltal super hard), but sylveon is a Sp.Def house! my main fairy type pokemon is florges and it's been surprisingly awesome! it has moonblast, psychic, petal dance, and calm mind.

Just finished the elite 4 the first time.

Alakazam, level 70
Talonflame, level 69
Blastoise, level 70
Delphox, level 71
Flygon, level 65
Aurorus, level 66

I don't regret my comeback to Pokemon after so much time. :)

But Xerneas is a legendary..
that ain't stopping people from using him online, at least in unrated free battles.

i finally got my mega houndoom last night and he's pretty cool. it gets a Sp.Atk and Speed boostand an ability that powers up its Sp.Atk in sunlight. really need to get someone with drought and wreck in doubles lol.

I just beated it to, excluding that Aegislash that managed to faint 2 of my pokemon, it was a walk. Champion was a laught, but nothing unexpected

Scizor lv 90
Heliolisk Lv80
Talonflame lv77
Dragalge Lv75
Greninja Lv75
Trevenant Lv74

Back