= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little update, forgive my lazyness, i promise next one will be at least 3-4 chars :D

Raikoh (from Otogi 2)
soulcalibur11.png
soulcalibur9j.png

Your works are simply marvelous! You are incredibly skilled no doubt about that! Wish I were as good as you =P
Can't wait to see more =3

Ehm... I'm new around here, but I see that you are italian like me! *-*
Wondering... can I speak italian on the board if I'm talking with you or another italian like me? >///<

new here, but I gotta say that's a great bayonetta!

It took me a while to get things right. Those feather's were a pain! I'm going to guess that you used the rabbit ears (um...le orecchie di coniglio? forgive me, had to use an online translator) for her hair cone thingy? For the life of me I couldn't get it right, so...I switched to the raccoon's tail ^.^;

I also found that you can make 5 different versions based on what weapon style you choose:

soulcalibur1.png

Mitsurugi = Pillow Talk and Shuraba (11 and 15)
Ivy = Kulshedra (12)
Maxi = Saifon (13)
Devil Jin = Gun combat (14)
and Voldo = Durga (16)

If enough people want it, and with your permission, I can try and make a write-up of the formula, and post it.

PS - ignore the time stamp! that's just when i copied everything into a neat row

Orecchie di coniglio,yeah correct name :D
But no
For the hairs i used the "heart" if i remember correct (if not, first time i'm on SCV i watch and post the right object)
Aside that i like your attention for details,is a well made replica!

No need my "permission" to post the formula :D
But to be correct with the dude of a page ago i should ask you too to post stuff in a separated thread, if want you can even sell it as yours,no problem with it :D

Not a real update,but my entry for the steampunk challenge :D

Mika (Actual version got one more sticker on the pants,but overall that's the deal. ideal stage Free Imperial City. Original version got -black oil- dirty face,but i thinked the look was'nt so soulcaliburish,so i removed it. Oh, style Dampierre, when A+G give the random mechanical problem animation is some kind of awesomeness)

soulcalibur3.png

Other pics here
soulcaliburk.png
soulcalibur1.png
soulcalibur2g.png

First time stumbling into your thread. Amazing, if not the best, I've seen! Might be old news, but Hilde's my favorite. It goes without saying that your steampunk creation is stunning too, but that's for another thread. Btw must be nice understanding wtf Ezio's saying.

First time stumbling into your thread. Amazing, if not the best, I've seen! Might be old news, but Hilde's my favorite. It goes without saying that your steampunk creation is stunning too, but that's for another thread. Btw must be nice understanding wtf Ezio's saying.
Thank you :D
Glad you like Hilde 3p, she's a VERY rare case of stuff that come out good at the first try and i never fixed after

ps: my Ezio (he's one of my three mains) talk in japanese :D

I adore that steampunk lass. That's just beautiful work. Did I also mention already that I already adore your Hilde? Most impressive.

I adore that steampunk lass. That's just beautiful work. Did I also mention already that I already adore your Hilde? Most impressive.
Thanks, Hilde is starting get some love :D
The idea come last time i seen Fearless(dat Jet Li movie), i watching that prussian lancer i thinked some kind of battledress uniform will fit to Hilde, but to not make it too modern i mixed it with other stuff (prussian armored lancer,winged hussar and so on) :D

Steampunk lass and Hilde 3P are awesome but despite how trolling it may be I also love the 3P Raphael. good designs overall as usual.

Thanks, Hilde is starting get some love :D
The idea come last time i seen Fearless(dat Jet Li movie), i watching that prussian lancer i thinked some kind of battledress uniform will fit to Hilde, but to not make it too modern i mixed it with other stuff (prussian armored lancer,winged hussar and so on) :D

So much win. I saw that movie of Jet Li. Did I also mention Hilde's beauty should not be questioned with hater's logic? xD

Steampunk lass and Hilde 3P are awesome but despite how trolling it may be I also love the 3P Raphael. good designs overall as usual.

Well,i consider the halloweenized Raph (all the vampire bs,and on general all the less realistic route SC took in last chapters) yet a lil trollish himself,just think SC4 Raph/Amy endings :D
Definitely not your uber serious scary blood drinker... more like a french that do some vampire crazy cosplay and have some pedobear tastes about women :D
I just gived him a lil help,but the trollish spirit was yet there :D

So much win. I saw that movie of Jet Li. Did I also mention Hilde's beauty should not be questioned with hater's logic? xD

Namco don't giving her uber bewbs win teh virgins hate, but the skilled eye see
Dat lips
:D

Oh,today i go away to do a short 24 hours holyday at the lake with my girl, when i come back it's ORIGINALS time!

First ones are going to be from my old sketches group (for who never see it, see my sign), with some reconsideration of the design to adapt to SCV editor, but respecting the core original concept

Lucio, Yrsa, Trishna are ready to go,and will probably be the first group (+ a lil surprize :) )... i'm proud of them,ingame hey just look official characters
Shaka is still on constructions,and i'm considering to make again Kirabo(who remember him? :D) instead him
Ardeshir look pathethic or CaS looking,must find a drastic design change for SCV
As now i've not try to do Dougall, compared to how i developed others designs he will look anonymous... i was considering to turn that design into a red head hottie warrior babe (basically a Braveheart with bouncy bewbs),but the nordic tough warrior girl role is yet taked by Yrsa,want keep variety
The Collector is technically more easy to do than in SCIV,but i never loved so much that design... so i don't know,maybe yes,maybe no :D

Isn't that Gatsu CAS, slightly inaccurate? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think Gatsu lost his left arm, whereas in your CAS it appears you put the cannon and coloration in his right arm.

Isn't that Gatsu CAS, slightly inaccurate? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think Gatsu lost his left arm, whereas in your CAS it appears you put the cannon and coloration in his right arm.
Totally correct(you can see it even on my avatar!),i noticed and fixed it few days after have posted the pics,but not updated the new version because was'nt big deal, just the same CaS with the other arm colored :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back