= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,the spoiler bug strike again :D

Ignore first two spoilers, pic are ever on the third one :D

As said some days ago, now is some fucking originals time :D

Here you can find the old sketches/concepts
http://8wayrun.com/threads/geks-chara-design-project.7690/#post-255147

The chara design is slighty changed, for use better SCV editor potential or just because new ideas are arrived

Lucio
soulcalibur9.png

soulcalibur15.png

soulcalibur14.png
soulcalibur10.png

soulcalibur12.png

Yrsa
soulcalibur11.png

soulcalibur6i.png

soulcalibur4o.png

soulcalibur5s.png

soulcalibur8.png

Trishna
soulcalibur1t.png

soulcalibur3.png

soulcalibur2.png

soulcalibur7.png

soulcaliburo.png

For the sake of my comment making sense since you moved the post:

Very nice ones again. ZWEI's hair was definitely perfect for Lucio when looking at the sketch. For some reason, in your sketch, I thought Yrsa would have a long braided tail, which Elysium's hair would have been a fit. Pyrrha's hair look nice nonetheless (except that after armor break her hair accessory will appear, which in itself floats already even in her model). I'm quite digging your use of accessories, such as the clever placement of the eye protector and the feathers of strength, same goes for the "dagger".

Now that Yrsa has Lizardman's new moveset, the wings give her somehow a Valkyrie feel (which is fitting). But for one silly remark, the fire breathing Nord will now make me think of her as Dovahkiin. YOL TOOR SHUL!

Yeah the wings did'nt bother me,they give dat valkyria touch :D
The strange thing is that Lucio look ridicolous on pics(Creation stage got by far the most boring lights ever),when ingame is by far the best and most "official looking" of my CaS
Too bad we can't chose a stage for our screen caps... i know there is the old way,but i'm just too lazy :D

Too bad we can't chose a stage for our screen caps... i know there is the old way,but i'm just too lazy :D
In SCIV, the good thing about being able to change stages is to see if the colors look okay in different types of lighting, which was, in a creative point of view, GREAT. I wonder why they decided to take that out and give the CAS stage that dull grey-white light. Dunno about you, but I sometimes find myself have to test it in VS battles to see what the colors really look like in better stages.

ETA: Just letting you know that I took your eye protector idea on the archery breastplate on one of my character. It gives it a better look.

Thanks guys
Next update will be some originals (a total restyled Ardeshir and a new dude) mixed with some officials 3p

Sure Night 3p, probable Patroklos too
Still hate my Voldo 3p,so a 4p may arrive or i'm just going to erase the existing one
Sad i can't edit Dampierre
Maybe one of the girls will get 3p too

ETA: Just letting you know that I took your eye protector idea on the archery breastplate on one of my character. It gives it a better look.
You're welcome :D
For my Yrsa i liked it because i was searching something for decorate that breastplate, when i seen that all stickers on it sucks, i tryed a different way
I really liked how cutting it in that way remember a ship anchor,i thought it was fitting for a Viking :D

Yrsa looks extremely good, and Trishna too. But Ezio...I must to be honest, he just don't work. The detail of the dagger is good but the rest... I see the upper part of the body too charged with items. He is "overload" for a fencer and the belt is too big. In the design he look elegant here he looks...weird. You should try to simplify a little the upper body part.

Is what i was talking about,i don't like at all how Lucio look in these creation stage pics :D
That jacket got a shader on that in any other stage soften up A LOT the pattern, and where in pics he look just clumsy with all this stuff on,ingame it work perfectly with Raph animations. Again, sad that exactly my best one in pics suck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back