= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

Patroklos 3p (inspired by that old 2p concept)
soulcalibur18.png

soulcalibur17.png

soulcalibur19.png

I am sooo late to the party XD But Gatsu, I love you for this ^ Freaking epic. That was my favorite concept art of Patroklos and they threw it away. -_- Aside from that, everything on this thread is gold ;)

Thank you so much, Gatsu! That was a big help! I can't wait to see what you bring next, and Bayonetta 2.0 ^_^

1- the "heart", very height extremized. Pattern i don't remember next time i watch, keep an eye on the thread at some random point i will say "hey Raziel dat pattern was xxx" :D
But you can find easily find it by yourself,is that simple tri-color stripes green-purple-red(or was dark pink?) pattern... i've just made two stripes almost the same(black) so the third stripe(red) is "alone"

2- Butterfly something(i don't know the english traslation), are these bicolor yellow-black stuff

3- flat color stickers (that azure square if i remember correct) :D

Btw i will soon post a Bayonetta 2.0,i've yet made it
Head-piece change,but the pattern is ever the same.
But involve (on the gloves) a lv.99 sticker

Awesome work as ever, even if i don't understand why you placed the "halo ring" on Viola's right hand ^ ^, looking at the black eyesphere let me think about those 8-ball that give you suggestions if you shake them XD

Good idea to recreate the Dampierre gang ^ ^

Here my stealed Giselle, just did minor changes.

BTW, SCV should include a download/upload cas option, that way we wouldn't need to do cas based on pictures and formulas.

giselle1.jpg

giselle2.jpg

giselle3.jpg

Love your work. Just one question, on your bayonetta, how do you get the gold pattern on her costume, i've figured everything else out, but i can't figure out how to get it. Thanks

Love your work. Just one question, on your bayonetta, how do you get the gold pattern on her costume, i've figured everything else out, but i can't figure out how to get it. Thanks
He did something similar on Viola 3P's dress. It's almost like he added another pattern on top of it, but I can't figure out how.

pattern "european 18"
0,43,25 - 0,43,26 - 3,1,19

Amazing work! I especially like Gatsu. If i didnt already know that this were soul calibur Id swear itwas a new Berserk game.

I tried to recreate him, but I cannot figure out his right hand
Cant wait to see what comes next

Thanks guys!

Amazing work! I especially like Gatsu. If i didnt already know that this were soul calibur Id swear itwas a new Berserk game.

I tried to recreate him, but I cannot figure out his right hand
You can't colour a single glove (it automatically duplicate the sticker), i colored the hand directly on the skin and applyed a gun (3d gadget) on the forearm

I was thinking...maybe can make a Mitsu 4p..? XD
When i will start with 4p,Mitsu is likely to be the first... in SCV he's my second main,and the first is -the not editable- Ezio
:D

Hoping my Ps3 survive (is since december i've that yellow light of teh death), next update will probably be mixed: originals, official 3p, contest stuff, maybe recreations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back